- Categories / Brand / Zydus Cadila Ltd / Astelin Nasal Generic (Azelastine)
Astelin Nasal Spray (Azelastine)
|0.1% in 10ml x 1 Nasal Spray||$26.00||$26.00|
|0.1% in 10ml x 3 Nasal Spray||$20.67||$62.00||$15.00|
|0.1% in 10ml x 6 Nasal Spray||$18.67||$112.00||$42.00|
|0.1% in 10ml x 9 Nasal Spray||$17.00||$153.00||$78.00|
Buy Generic Astelin Nasal Spray Online USA, UK
Astelin Nasal Generic (Azelastine)
Astelin (azelastine) is an antihistamine that reduces the effects of the natural chemical histamine in the body. Histamine can produce symptoms of sneezing, itching, watery eyes, and runny nose.
How does Astelin Nasal Spray Works?
Astelin nasal spray contains azelastine, which is an antihistamine that hinders the activity of histamine, a compound discharged from a pole (cells associated with sensitivities), in light of allergens like dust amid an unfavorably susceptible response. Histamine ties to the H1 receptor in little veins in the nasal sections making them spill, permitting white platelets and blood proteins into the tissues to react to allergens like dust, causing aggravation, tissue swelling, over the generation of bodily fluid and disturbance. Azelastine in Astelin nasal spray ties to H1 receptors and squares histamine-intervened activities, just as acting legitimately on the pole cells to lessen the measure of histamine discharged. This double activity of Astelin nasal spray decreases nasal side effects of unfavorably susceptible rhinitis like a nasal clog, runny bothersome nose, and wheezing. Astelin nasal spray starts to produce results quickly inside 15 minutes and goes on for as long as 12 hours.
What is Astelin Nasal Spray used for?
Astelin nasal spray is used to treat seasonal allergic rhinitis caused by allergy to pollen, also known as hay fever, to relieve nasal symptoms including nasal congestion, runny itchy nose, and sneezing. Astenil nasal the spray is also used to treat vasomotor rhinitis, which is an intermittent the dripping nose usually caused by an irritant in the air or as a reaction to a medication; and postnasal drip, mucus from the nose dripping into the back of the throat.
How to use Astenil Nasal Spray?
· Use Astelin nasal spray exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Follow all directions on your prescription label and read all medication guides or instruction sheets.
· Read and cautiously adhere to any Instructions for Use furnished with your prescription. Ask your specialist or drug specialist in the event that you don't comprehend these directions.
· Before you use Astelin Nasal Spray out of the blue, you should make preparations.
· Remove the blue residue spread over the tip of the siphon and the blue wellbeing cut simply under the "shoulders" of the siphon.
· Hold the jug upstanding with 2 fingers on the shoulders of the splash siphon unit and put your thumb on the base of the container. Press upward with your thumb and discharge for the siphoning activity. Rehash this until you see a fine fog
· To get a fine fog you should siphon the spray quick and utilize firm weight against the base of the container. On the off chance that you see a surge of fluid, the siphon isn't working effectively and you may have nasal distress
· This ought to occur in 4 splashes or less.
· Now your siphon is ready to rock and roll to use.
Use the medicine as soon as you can, but skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next dose. Do not use two doses at one time.
Overdosed has serious symptoms such as passing out or trouble breathing.
When should Astelin not be used?
You should not use Astelin nasal spray if you:
· are allergic to azelastine or any ingredients in Astelin nasal spray
· are pregnant or breastfeeding, without discussion with your doctor
· are taking any medications that interact with azelastine in Astelin nasal spray, including CNS depressants, cimetidine and also alcohol.
store your Astelin nasal spray at room temperature below 25°C; do not refrigerate and keep away from bright sunlight.
using Astelin tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or if
you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients
(such as preservatives like benzalkonium chloride), which can cause allergic
reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details. Before
using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history,
especially of: kidney problems. This drug may make you drowsy. Do not drive, use
machinery, or do any activity that requires alertness until you are sure you
can perform such activities safely. Limit alcoholic beverages. This medication
should be used only when clearly needed during pregnancy. Discuss the risks and
benefits with your doctor. It is not known whether this drug passes into breast
milk. Consult your doctor before breastfeeding.
bitter taste in the mouth,
· sores or a burning feeling inside the nose,
· dry mouth,
· sore throat,
· sneezing fits,
· runny nose,
· weight gain,
· muscle aches,
· headache, and
· red eyes.