- Categories / Tamiflu (Generic)
Generic Tamiflu (Oseltamivir)
|75mg x 60 pills||$2.50||$150.00|
|75mg x 90 pills||$2.00||$180.00||$45.00|
|75mg x 120 pills||$1.81||$217.00||$82.00|
|75mg x 180 pills||$1.65||$297.00||$152.00|
Buy Generic Tamiflu Online
Tamiflu (Oseltamivir) is an oral medication used for treating and preventing the "flu.
How does Tamiflu work?
Tamiflu (oseltamivir) is an antiviral drug. It works by attacking the flu virus to keep it from multiplying in your body and by reducing the symptoms of the flu.
What is Tamiflu used for?
Tamiflu is utilized to treat side effects brought about by the influenza infection (flu). It helps make the indications, (for example, stuffy nose, hack, sore throat, fever/chills, hurts, tiredness) less extreme and abbreviates the recuperation time by 1-2 days.
This prescription may likewise be utilized to avoid seasonal influenza on the off chance that you have been presented to somebody who as of now has influenza, (for example, a wiped out family unit part) or if there is an influenza flare-up in the network. Converse with your specialist for more subtleties.
How to use Tamiflu?
· Take with or without sustenance. Take with nourishment in the event that it causes a steamed stomach.
· To gain the most advantage, don't miss dosages.
· Keep taking Tamiflu (oseltamivir cases) as you have been told by your specialist or other social insurance supplier, regardless of whether you feel well.
· If you experience difficulty gulping Tamiflu (oseltamivir cases), converse with your specialist. On the off chance that your specialist instructs you to, you may blend substance of the case with a sweet fluid like chocolate syrup, caramel fixing, corn syrup, or light dark colored sugar disintegrated in water.
In the event that you miss a portion of Tamiflu, attempt to accept it when you recollect.
On the off chance that it's nearly time for your next portion, avoid the missed portion and take your next portion at its typical time. Try not to take two portions of the prescription in the meantime.
If you suspect an overdose, contact a poison control center or emergency room immediately.
Tamiflu should be stored at room temperature, 15 C to 30 C (59 F to 86 F).
Before taking Tamiflu, tell your specialist or drug specialist on the off chance that you are oversensitive to it; or on the off chance that you have some other hypersensitivities. This item may contain dormant fixings, which can cause unfavorably susceptible responses or different issues. Converse with your drug specialist for more subtleties.
Prior to utilizing this medicine, tell your specialist or drug specialist your therapeutic history, particularly of: kidney infection (counting dialysis treatment).
Before having medical procedure, educate your specialist or dental specialist concerning every one of the items you use (counting physician recommended drugs, nonprescription medications, and home grown items).
· eye redness or discomfort,
· sleep problems (insomnia), or
· cough or other respiratory problems.
· The flu itself or Tamiflu may rarely cause serious mental/mood changes. This may be more likely in children. Tell your doctor of any signs of unusual behavior, including confusion, agitation, or self-injury.