- Categories / Skincare / Hydrocortisone Cream
Hydrocortisone Cream (Hydrocortisone)
|1% in 20g x 1 Cream||$13.00||$13.00|
|1% in 20g x 3 Creams||$10.00||$30.00||$8.00|
|1% in 20g x 6 Creams||$9.00||$54.00||$22.00|
|1% in 20g x 12 Creams||$8.25||$99.00||$53.00|
|1% in 20g x 24 Creams||$7.50||$180.00||$125.00|
Buy Hydrocortisone Cream Online At Reasonable Price
Hydrocortisone topical is used to treat inflammation of the skin caused by a number of conditions such as allergic reactions, eczema, or psoriasis. Hydrocortisone topical will not treat skin infections.
How does Hydrocortisone Cream Works?
Hydrocortisone creams contain the dynamic fixing hydrocortisone which is a corticosteroid or 'steroid'. Hydrocortisone diminishes irritation in the skin.Hydrocortisone demonstrations inside the skin cells to stop the arrival of these synthetic compounds. This diminishes the swelling, redness and tingling.
What is Hydrocortisone Cream used for?
• As a calming prescription. Hydrocortisone alleviates irritation in different pieces of the body.
• To treat or forestall unfavorably susceptible responses.
• As treatment of specific sorts of immune system sicknesses, skin conditions, asthma and other lung conditions.
• As treatment for an assortment of malignant growths, for example, leukemia, lymphoma, and numerous myeloma.
• To treat queasiness and regurgitating related with some chemotherapy drugs.
• Used to animate hunger in disease patients with extreme craving issues.
• The moisturizer (topical) is utilized in treatment of hypersensitive skin responses, and eases side effects of tingling, redness, and swelling.
• Also used to supplant steroids in states of adrenal deficiency (low generation of required steroids created by the adrenal organs).
• Serious thyroid complexities.
How to use Hydrocortisone Cream?
· Spread the cream in a thin layer over the area of irritated skin.
· Carefully smooth it into your skin in the direction the hair grows until it disappears.
· Be careful not to get the cream into broken skin or cuts.
· Wash your hands afterwards (unless it's your hands that you're treating).
· Use the cream on all the irritated skin, not just the worst areas.
If you miss a dose of topical hydrocortisone, apply it as soon as you remember.
However, if it's almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue on your regular dosing schedule. Don't take extra medicine to make up for a missed dose.
When you start taking oral hydrocortisone, ask your doctor what to do if you miss a dose. Write down the instructions, so you can refer to them later.
If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was taken, how much, and when it happened.
What Should I Avoid While Using Hydrocortisone Cream?
· Do not take by mouth. Cream is for use only on the skin.
· Rinse with water if this medication gets in your eyes.
· Avoid using skin products that can cause irritation, such as harsh soaps, shampoos, hair coloring or permanent chemicals, hair removers or waxes, or skin products with alcohol, spices, astringents, or lime.
· Keep this medication in the container it came in, tightly closed, and out of reach of children.
· Store it at room temperature and away from excess heat and moisture (not in the bathroom).
· Do not freeze it.
• Before utilizing hydrocortisone, tell your specialist or drug specialist in the event that you are sensitive to it; or to different corticosteroids (e.g., prednisone, triamcinolone); or on the off chance that you have some other hypersensitivities. This item may contain latent fixings, which can cause hypersensitive responses or different issues. Converse with your drug specialist for more subtleties.
• If you have any medical issues, counsel your specialist or drug specialist before utilizing this item.
• If you have tingling of the external female private parts with vaginal release, counsel your specialist before utilizing this item.
• Do not utilize if there is a disease or sore in the zone to be dealt with. Skin diseases can turn out to be more awful when this prescription is utilized. Tell your specialist instantly if redness, swelling, or disturbance does not improve.
• Children might be progressively touchy with the impacts of an excessive amount of corticosteroid drug. Counsel your specialist for more subtleties.
• During pregnancy, this medicine ought to be utilized just when plainly required. Examine the dangers and advantages with your specialist.
• It isn't known whether this medication goes into bosom milk when connected to the skin. Comparable prescriptions go into bosom milk when taken by mouth. Counsel your specialist before bosom encouraging.
· acne, skin redness,
· mild burning, tingling or prickly feeling,
· changes in skin color, or
· dryness or cracking of treated skin.