- Categories / Brand / Pfizer Pharmaceuticals Ltd. / Chantix ® (Varenicline)
Chantix 1mg (Varenicline)
|1mg x 28 pills||$3.04||$85.00|
|1mg x 56 pills||$2.41||$135.00||$34.00|
|1mg x 84 pills||$2.20||$185.00||$69.00|
|1mg x 112 pills||$2.00||$224.00||$115.00|
Buy Chantix 1mg (Varenicline) Online
Chantix ® (Varenicline)
CHANTIX (Varenicline) is a prescription medication to help adults stop smoking. Only a healthcare provider can prescribe it. Depending on your quiet approach, you take it for 12 or 24 weeks (3 or 6 months).
How does Chantix Works?
Varenicline has a place with a gathering of medications called nicotinic receptor fractional agonists. It works by obstructing the impact of nicotine (which are experienced after smoking) on the mind. Champix is accepted to work by actuating similar receptors in the mind and blocking nicotine from joining and enacting them. This can assist you with having fewer desires and withdrawal side effects from smoking and diminish your happiness regarding cigarettes on the off chance that you do smoke while on treatment.
When you smoke cigarettes, nicotine ties to receptors in your mind, which triggers the arrival of a vibe decent synthetic delivery a person called dopamine. Not long after you've had a smoke, nicotine and dopamine levels begin to drop so you get needing and withdrawal emotions, making you need another cigarette.
What is Chantix used for?
Chantix is a prescription medication used to treat nicotine addiction. It reduces both cravings and decreases the pleasurable effects of cigarettes and other tobacco products.
How to use Chantix?
· · Take Chantix precisely as endorsed by your specialist. Pursue all bearings on your medicine name and read all drug aides or guidance sheets.
· When you first begin taking Chantix, you will take a low portion and afterward bit by bit increment it over the initial a few days of treatment. Take normally to get the most advantage.
· You may look over 3 different ways to utilize this drug. Ask your specialist which technique is best for you:
· Set a date to stop smoking and begin taking Chantix multi week before that date. Make a point to stop smoking on your arranged quit date. Take this drug for an aggregate of 12 weeks.
· Start taking Chantix before you set an arranged quit date, and pick a quit date that is somewhere in the range of 8 and 35 days after you begin treatment. Take this prescription for an aggregate of 12 weeks.
· Start taking Chantix and step by step lessen the quantity of cigarettes you smoke every day over a 12-week time frame, until you never again smoke by any means. At that point take for an additional 12 weeks, for an aggregate of 24 weeks.
· Take in the wake of eating. Take the medication with a full glass of water.
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is near the time of the next dose, skip the missed dose. Take your next dose at the regular time. Do not double the dose to catch up.
If you think you've taken too much Chantix, contact an emergency room or a poison control center.
What should I avoid while taking Chantix?
Try not to drink huge sums of liquor while taking this drug. Varenicline can expand the impacts of liquor or change the manner in which you respond to it. A few people taking Chantix have had irregular or forceful conduct or neglect while drinking liquor.
Try not to utilize different meds to stop smoking, except if your specialist instructs you to. Utilizing Chantix while wearing a nicotine fix can cause disagreeable symptoms.
Abstain from driving or unsafe action until you know how this prescription will influence you. Your responses could be weakened.
Store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted to 15–30°C (59–86°F) (see USP Controlled Room Temperature).
Do not take Chantix if you have had a serious allergic or skin reaction to it. These can happen with Chantix and can be life-threatening. Stop taking CHANTIX and get medical help right away if you develop swelling of the face, mouth, throat or neck; trouble breathing; rash with peeling skin, or blisters in your mouth.
Use caution when driving or operating machinery until you know how CHANTIX affects you. Decrease the amount of alcohol you drink while taking CHANTIX until you know if CHANTIX affects your ability to tolerate alcohol.
· Common side effects of Chantix
· Nausea and vomiting,
· Stomach pain,
· Constipation or diarrhea, gas, and indigestion,
· Dry mouth,
· Altered taste buds and changes in appetite,
· Vivid and unusual dreams,
· Sleepiness, trouble sleeping, and other sleep disorders,
· Problems breathing,
· Serious Side Effects of Chantix
· Changes in mood, including depression,
· Thoughts of killing yourself or others,
· Swelling of the face, mouth, lips, throat, and tongue,
· Skin sensitivity and life-threatening skin reactions,
· Stroke, heart attack, chest pain, and irregular heartbeat,
· Sudden kidney failure or kidney stones,
· Bleeding from your stomach or intestines,
· Blood disorders.