- Categories / Mesterolone
|25mg x 30 pills||$2.50||$75.00|
|25mg x 60 pills||$2.33||$140.00||$10.00|
|25mg x 90 pills||$2.28||$205.00||$20.00|
|25mg x 120 pills||$2.25||$270.00||$30.00|
|25mg x 180 pills||$2.23||$402.00||$48.00|
|25mg x 270 pills||$2.22||$600.00||$75.00|
|25mg x 360 pills||$2.20||$793.00||$107.00|
Buy Mesterolone 25mg Online USA Low Price
Mesterolone is an orally applicable androgen and DHT derivative. It is sold under the brand name Proviron, by Bayer Schering Pharma.
Mesterolone is a synthetic anabolic-androgenic steroid (AAS) and a derivative of dihydrotestosterone (DHT). It is inactivated by 3α-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase in skeletal muscles so it is considered a weak androgen. It is not a substrate for aromatase so it is not converted into estrogen. Mesterolone was demonstrated to have minimal effect on sperm counts and levels of FSH or LH. Experiments of mesterolone serving as a potential treatment for depression are still undergoing.
Contact us for receiving the best prices on generic Proviron 25mg from India, we have the best, most reasonable prices, and guarantee delivery on Mesterolone 25mg, shipping to the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, and Europe.
It is shipped by our affiliate overseas supplier and comes with a tracking number to your doorstep
Online doctor consultations and questionnaires are required (free).
Proviron (mesterolone) is used to treat mild symptoms of hypogonadism (low testosterone) in adult men. Its effects are relatively subtle compared to other testosterone replacement treatments, such as lotions or injections.
In some parts of the world, Proviron is sold as Provironum; these products are identical.
Proviron is for use in sexually mature men only. It may rarely be prescribed to women and children, but these are exceptional cases and should only do under close doctor supervision.
Unlike many other steroids, this one is taken orally and is commonly used to treat a deficiency of male sex hormones. We’ll go into the uses for Mesterolone below. Before that though, let’s take a quick look at how it works.
How to take mesterolone
- Before you start this treatment, read the manufacturer's printed information leaflet from inside your pack. The leaflet will give you more information about mesterolone tablets.
- Take the tablets exactly as your doctor has told you to. To begin with, it is usual to be prescribed 25 mg (one tablet), to be taken three or four times a day. If you need to continue taking the tablets for more than a few months, your doctor may reduce the number of tablets you need to take each day. Your doctor will tell you what dose is right for you and this will also be printed on the label of the pack to remind you.
- Swallow the tablet whole with a drink of water. You can take mesterolone before or after meals.
- Try to take your doses at the same times each day, as this will help you to remember to take them.
- If you forget to take a dose, you should take it when you remember. However, if when you remember, it is nearly time for your next dose then leave out the forgotten dose. Do not take two doses at the same time to make up for a missed dose.
Getting the most from your treatment
- Try to keep your regular appointments with your doctor so your progress can be monitored. While you are on mesterolone your doctor will want you to have regular blood tests and examinations of your prostate and breasts. This is because the treatment may increase the rate of growth of some types of cancer and your doctor will want to rule these out. Your doctor will explain this to you before you start taking mesterolone, but if you have any concerns during your treatment, make an appointment to speak with your doctor again.
- It is unlikely that mesterolone tablets will interact with any medicines you may buy, but it is always wise to check this with a pharmacist first.
- The tablets are for you. Never give them to other people, even if their condition appears to be the same as yours. The tablets are not suitable for increasing muscle strength and bodybuilding in healthy men and should not be taken for this reason.
The typical dosage for men is one to four 25 mg per tablet per day. This is a sufficient amount to prevent gynecomastia, the drug is often used throughout the entire cycle. As mentioned earlier, it is often combined with Nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate) or Clomid (clomiphene citrate) when heavily estrogenic steroids are being taken ( Dianabol, testosterone, etc.).
Administering 50mg of Proviron and 20mg of Nolvadex daily has proven extremely effective in such instances, and it is quite uncommon for higher dosages to be required. And just as we discussed for women, the androgenic nature of this compound is greatly welcome during contest preparation. Here again, Proviron should noticeably benefit the hardness and density of the muscle, while at the same time increasing the tendency to burn off a greater amount of body fat.
Proviron is usually well tolerated and side effects (men) are rare with dosages under 100 mg per day. Above this, one may develop an excessively high androgen level and encounter some problems. Typical androgenic side effects include oily skin, acne, body/facial hair growth, and exacerbation of a male pattern baldness condition, and may occur even with the use of a moderate dosage. With the strong effect, DHT has on the reproductive system, androgenic actions may also include an extreme heightening of male libido. And as discussed earlier, Women should be careful around Proviron.
It is an androgen, and as such has the potential to produce virilization symptoms quite readily. This includes, of course, a deepening of the voice, menstrual irregularities, changes in skin texture, and clitoral enlargement.
How to store mesterolone
Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct heat and light.
Before taking mesterolone
Some medicines are not suitable for people with certain conditions, and sometimes a medicine may only be used if extra care is taken. For these reasons, before you start taking mesterolone it is important that your doctor knows:
- If you have liver or kidney problems.
- If you have heart problems or high blood pressure.
- If you have epilepsy or migraine.
- If you have diabetes.
- If you have cancer.
- If you are taking or using any other medicines. This includes any medicines you are taking which are available to buy without a prescription, such as herbal and complementary medicines.
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to a medicine.
- Tablets come in 25 mg
- Initially 1 or 2 tablets (25 to 50 mg) are taken 3 to 4 times each day
- After several months the initial dose is usually lowered to a maintenance dose
- Tablets should be swallowed whole and not be dissolved, crushed or split
- Tablets should be taken with fluids; food is optional but may help ease nausea
- For maximum effect tablets should taken at the same time each day so levels of the drug do not fluctuate
- Missed doses should be taken as soon as remembered
- Effects may be noticeable after just a few days, but it will take around a month for full effects to be realized
- If desirable effects are not produced within 2 or 3 months, alternative options should be explored
Depending on circumstances treatment may span months or even years. Regular checkups should be scheduled during this time to ensure the medication is working as it should.
- Prostate cancer, and certain types of liver cancer, may be stimulated by testosterone. Men who have, or are at high risk of developing, these types of cancers should not use Proviron or any other testosterone supplement. The physician prescribing Proviron will likely want to perform a prostate exam and test liver function to ensure there are no preexisting problems.
- Women who take this, or any testosterone supplement, are at risk of developing male characteristics.
- Children, as well as nursing and unborn babies, exposed to testosterone are at risk of organ damage and premature puberty.
- Men with any preexisting major medical issue should discuss potential risks with a doctor before initiating treatment.
Side effects are generally very mild, with the most common being headache and nausea. Often side effects will cease as treatment continues. Very rarely some symptoms of hypergonadism (too much testosterone) will develop; excessive hair growth, deepening voice, prolonged erections and so forth. Lowering the daily dosage amount will usually resolve the problem.