- Categories / Levitra Generic
Generic Levitra (Vardenafil)
|60mg x 30 pills||$4.27||$128.00|
|60mg x 60 pills||$3.28||$197.00||$59.00|
|60mg x 90 pills||$2.93||$264.00||$120.00|
|60mg x 120 pills||$2.67||$320.00||$192.00|
|60mg x 180 pills||$2.42||$435.00||$332.00|
|60mg x 270 pills||$2.20||$594.00||$557.00|
|60mg x 360 pills||$2.00||$720.00||$815.00|
|40mg x 30 pills||$3.63||$109.00|
|40mg x 60 pills||$2.78||$167.00||$50.00|
|40mg x 90 pills||$2.49||$224.00||$102.00|
|40mg x 120 pills||$2.27||$272.00||$163.00|
|40mg x 180 pills||$2.06||$370.00||$282.00|
|40mg x 270 pills||$1.87||$504.00||$474.00|
|40mg x 360 pills||$1.70||$612.00||$693.00|
|20mg × 30 pills||$2.33||$70.00|
|20mg × 60 pills||$1.82||$109.00||$32.00|
|20mg × 90 pills||$1.61||$145.00||$66.00|
|20mg × 120 pills||$1.46||$175.00||$106.00|
|20mg × 180 pills||$1.33||$239.00||$183.00|
|20mg × 270 pills||$1.21||$327.00||$306.00|
|20mg × 360 pills||$3.59||$1292.00|
|10mg × 30 pills||$1.93||$58.00|
|10mg × 60 pills||$1.47||$88.00||$27.00|
|10mg × 90 pills||$1.32||$119.00||$54.00|
|10mg × 120 pills||$1.20||$144.00||$86.00|
|10mg × 180 pills||$1.09||$196.00||$149.00|
|10mg × 270 pills||$0.99||$267.00||$251.00|
|10mg × 360 pills||$0.90||$324.00||$367.00|
Buy Generic Levitra (Vardenafil) Online
Generic Levitra is one of the most popular impotence care treatments, across the globe. This drug is as strong as the other medicine for ED treatment better known as Generic Viagra. Vardenafil forms the basic composite element of Generic Levitra. Male sexual organ performs better after using this erectile dysfunction inhibitor. Generic Viagra is formulated according to standards built in by various regulatory authorities. Erectile Wellness Offers a Huge range Of Levitra Generic (vardenafil) Online At a Low Price In the USA. UK, AUS, Franch, And More Countries.
How should I use this medicine?
To buy Vardenafil quality medication online, there is no age bar. Men of different age groups can use this impotence care drug. To use this impotence care is the most wonderful decision of a man’s life. After using vardenafil online, men can hold erections for a fairly long duration which in turn helps them to perform in the desired way. A drug is safe and 100% secure way, if a person needs to combat impotence problems. Men can buy Generic Levitra 10mg, 20mg, 40mg, 60mg from ErectileWellness.
How Does Levitra Generic Work?
Vardenafil is primarily used to treat male sexual function problems (impotence or ED). It works by blocking a certain enzyme (phosphodiesterase-PDE5). When used in combination with sexual stimulation, Vardenafil works by helping the blood flow into the penis to achieve and maintain an erection. This drug is not indicated for use in women.
How Do I take Levitra Generic?
This drug is taken by mouth as needed, 1 hour before sexual activity with or without food; or used as directed by your doctor. Do not take more often than once daily as needed. A high-fat meal may decrease the amount of drug that is absorbed. Avoid eating grapefruit or drinking grapefruit juice while you are being treated with this medication unless your doctor instructs you otherwise.
- severe disorders of the liver and kidneys
- recent stroke or heart attack
- allergy to the components of the formulation
- combination with other therapeutic drugs without consulting a doctor
Levitra is indicated for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Levitra is a phosphodiesterase inhibitor that works by helping the blood flow into the penis to achieve and maintain an erection.
Use Levitra as directed by your doctor.
Take Levitra by mouth with or without food.
Take Levitra about 1 hour before sexual activity.
Do not take Levitra more often than once daily, or as directed by your doctor.
Check with your doctor before you eat grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice while you use Levitra.
If you miss a dose of Levitra and you still intend to engage in sexual activity, take it as soon as you remember. Continue to take it as directed by your doctor.
For most patients, the recommended starting dose of Levitra is 10 mg, taken orally approximately 60 minutes before sexual activity. The dose may be increased to a maximum recommended dose of 20 mg or decreased to 5 mg based on efficacy and side effects. The maximum recommended dosing frequency is once per day.
Some men can only take a low dose of Levitra because of medical conditions or medicines they take. Your doctor will prescribe the dose that is right for you.
- If you are older than 65 or have liver problems, your doctor may start you on a lower dose of Levitra.
- If you have prostate problems or high blood pressure, for which you take medicines called alpha-blockers, your doctor may start you on a lower dose of Levitra.
- If you are taking certain other medicines your doctor may prescribe a lower starting dose and limit you to one dose of Levitra in a 72-hour (3 days) period.
Ask your healthcare provider any questions you may have about how to use Levitra.
Where should I keep my medicine?
Store Levitra at 25 degrees C (77 degrees F); excursions permitted to 15-30 degrees C (59-86 degrees F). Keep Levitra out of the reach of children.
Before consuming a tablet of Vardenafil, it should be made sure by a doctor that a person using this tablet is not allergic to the basic ingredient “Vardenafil” present in this drug. Alcohol may prove fatal if consumed with Generic Levitra.
Therefore, Bingers or Alcoholics are advised to stay as far as possible from this medicine. Grape juice and fruit must be avoided while making use of the drug, as it involves health risks. Once Levitra is consumed, it becomes necessary to avoid driving, riding, and operating heavy machinery. In case, anyone is suffering from liver or kidney disorders he should avoid making use of Levitra.
This drug interacts with nitrates, nitrate containing a drug that may lead to serious problems and health threats. Therefore, medication should not be consumed with such products. Heart patients, Anemia patients should seek medical advice before they decide to buy Levitra 20mg. It is also advised not to break the hard pills into two parts. Take this pill as a whole pill and never exceed the dosage from the recommended dosage.
Active Ingredient: Sildenafil
Inactive Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, crospovidone, colloidal silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, polyethylene glycol, titanium dioxide, yellow ferric oxide, and red ferric oxide.
Do NOT use Levitra if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Levitra
- you have been advised by your doctor to avoid sexual activity because of heart problems
- you have certain heart problems (eg, severe heart failure, angina), low or high blood pressure, severe liver problems or severe kidney problems that require dialysis
- you have certain hereditary degenerative eye problems (eg, retinitis pigmentosa)
- you have had a heart attack, stroke, or life-threatening irregular heartbeat within the past 6 months
- you have a history of a certain type of irregular heartbeat (eg, congenital QT prolongation) or you take certain antiarrhythmic medicines (eg, quinidine, procainamide, amiodarone, sotalol)
- you are taking a nitrate (eg, isosorbide, nitroglycerin) in any form (eg, capsule, ointment, patch, tablet), or nitroprussid.
- you use certain recreational drugs called "poppers" (eg, amyl nitrate or nitrite, butyl nitrate or nitrite)
- you take another PDE5 inhibitor (eg, sildenafil, tadalafil) or another medicine that contains vardenafil.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Levitra. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
· if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
· if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
· if you have a deformed penis (eg, cavernosal fibrosis, Peyronie disease), blood cell problems (eg, leukemia, multiple myeloma, sickle cell anemia), or any other condition that may increase the risk of a prolonged erection (priapism)
· if you have a history of a prolonged (more than 4 hours) or painful erection (priapism)
· if you have a history of certain eye problems (eg, macular degeneration, optic neuropathy, retinitis pigmentosa, sudden vision loss) or hearing problems (eg, ringing in the ears, decreased hearing, hearing loss)
· if you have a history of liver or kidney problems, dialysis, high or low blood pressure, ulcers, seizures, lung problems (eg, pulmonary veno-occlusive disease), bleeding problems, blood vessel problems, or heart problems (eg, angina, aortic stenosis, heart failure)
· if you have a history of heart attack, stroke, a certain type of irregular heartbeat (long QT syndrome), or a family history of long QT syndrome.
Some medicines may interact with Levitra. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
· Alpha-blockers (eg, doxazosin), medicines for high blood pressure, nitrates (eg, isosorbide, nitroglycerin), or nitroprusside because severe low blood pressure with dizziness, lightheadedness, and fainting may occur
· Certain antiarrhythmics (eg, amiodarone, procainamide, quinidine, sotalol) because the risk of irregular heartbeat may be increased
· Azole antifungals (eg, itraconazole), HIV protease inhibitors (eg, indinavir, ritonavir), macrolide antibiotics (eg, erythromycin), or telithromycin because they may increase the risk of Levitra's side effects
· Rifampin because it may decrease Levitra's effectiveness.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Levitra may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
· Levitra may cause dizziness, drowsiness, fainting, or blurred vision. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Levitra with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
· Levitra may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting; alcohol, hot weather, exercise, or fever may increase these effects. To prevent them, sit up or stand slowly, especially in the morning. Sit or lie down at the first sign of any of these effects.
· Patients with heart problems who take Levitra may be at increased risk for heart-related side effects, including heart attack or stroke. Symptoms of a heart attack may include chest, shoulder, neck, or jaw pain; numbness of an arm or leg; severe dizziness, headache, nausea, stomach pain, or vomiting; fainting; or vision changes. Symptoms of a stroke may include confusion; vision or speech changes; one-sided weakness; or fainting. Contact your doctor or seek medical attention right away if you experience these symptoms.
· Levitra may rarely cause a prolonged (more than 4 hours) or painful erection. This could happen even when you are not having sex. If this is not treated right away, it could lead to permanent sexual problems such as impotence. Contact your doctor right away if this happens.
· Levitra does not stop the spread of HIV or other sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) to others through sexual contact. Use barrier methods of birth control (eg, condoms) if you have HIV infection or an STD.
· Levitra will not prevent pregnancy. If your partner may become pregnant and you wish to avoid pregnancy, be sure to use an effective form of birth control.
· Levitra may uncommonly cause mild, temporary vision changes (eg, blurred vision, sensitivity to light, blue/green color tint to vision). Contact your doctor if vision changes persist or are severe.
· Rarely, an eye problem called nonarteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION) has been reported in patients who took Levitra. This may lead to decreased vision or permanent loss of vision in some cases. If you notice a sudden decrease in vision or loss of vision in one or both eyes, contact your doctor right away.
· Sudden decreases in hearing and loss of hearing have been reported in some patients who have taken Levitra. Sometimes they also noticed ringing in the ears or dizziness. If you notice a sudden decrease or loss of hearing, contact your doctor right away.
· Do not use other medicines or treatments for ED while you are taking Levitra without first checking with your doctor.
· Use Levitra with caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
· Levitra is not recommended for use in children younger 18 years.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
· Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
· Dizziness; flushing; a headache; heartburn; nausea; stuffy or a runny nose; upset stomach.
· Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); chest pain; fainting; fast, slow, or irregular heartbeat; memory loss; numbness of an arm or leg; prolonged, painful erection; ringing in the ears; seizures; severe back or muscle pain; severe or persistent dizziness; severe or persistent vision changes; sudden decrease or loss of hearing; sudden decrease or loss of vision in one or both eyes; sudden, severe headache or vomiting.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.