- Categories / Kamagra Polo ®
Kamagra Polo (Sildenafil Citrate)
|100mg x 32 pills||$1.50||$48.00|
|100mg x 60 pills||$1.32||$79.00||$10.00|
|100mg x 92 pills||$1.21||$111.00||$26.00|
|100mg x 120 pills||$1.10||$132.00||$47.00|
|100mg x 180 pills||$1.00||$180.00||$88.00|
Buy Kamagra Polo Sildenafil Citrate Online
Kamagra Polo ®
Kamagra Polo (Sildenafil) is a chewable medicine used to cure male impotence (erectile dysfunction). The drug is effective in as little as 10 minutes and will remain active for 4 to 6 hours. It contains sildenafil citrate as an active ingredient. The drug is available in various flavors like mint, strawberry, lemon and pineapple.
This tablet is more effective than most other erectile dysfunction medications because of its administration method. Being a chewable tablet means it is quickly absorbed into the body thereby leading to speedy results. The drug is available without a prescription and there is no need to take it with water.
Kamagra Polo works by boosting the blood flow to the penis and relaxing muscles. It does this by inhibiting the Phosphodiesterase 5 enzyme. After sexual stimulation, you will be able to achieve a sturdy and lasting erection within 15 to 30 minutes of consuming the tablet.
How should I use this medicine?
The suggested maximum daily dose of Kamagra Polo (Sildenafil) is 100mg. This is usually a single tablet. It is recommended to take the tablet at least an hour before sexual activity. Do not combine the dose with fat food or alcohol. Never take more than one dose within 24 hours. You should only use the drug only when needed. Chew the tablet completely before you swallow.
To ensure the safe use of Kamagra Polo, you should contact your doctor if you have a history of or suffer from any of these conditions:
· Cardiovascular disease
· Liver disease
· Kidney disease
· Retinitis pigmentosa
· Physical deformity of the penis
The dose may be adjusted for persons over 65 years of age. It may be reduced from the normal 100mg to 50mg. In this case, the patient may have to break the tablet into two to correct the dose.
How Does Kamagra Polo® Work?
Kamagra Polo is taken orally 15 - 30 minutes before lovemaking or as directed by your doctor. It is specially designed for men who don't like to swallow pills. All you do is place the Kamagra Polo under your tongue and wait until has completely dissolved. However, taking this Kamagra Polo with a high-fat meal may reduce the amount of medicine that your body absorbs.
Kamagra Polo (Sildenafil Citrate) restores blood flow to the erectile organ by dilating blood vessels and relaxing penile muscles. This generic ED medicine decreases a specific enzyme called as phosphodiesterase type five (PDE5). This pharmacological action of Sildenafil Citrate elevates nitric oxide, a chemical that increases blood circulation. The penile organ receives adequate amount of blood to experience rigidity. Not only does Kamagra Polo Chewable Tablets promotes erection, but also maintains the rigidity for longer duration. The effect of Sildenafil Citrate stays up to four to six hours.
How Do I take Kamagra Polo®?
Kamagra Polo is taken as oral suspension is a drug used to treat erectile dysfunction and Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH). We manufacture Kamagra Polo for smooth muscle relaxation allows increased blood flow into certain areas of the penis, sexual arousal in harsh, prolonged erection for maximum sexual performance. Kamagra Polo directly imbibes into the bloodstream due to the soft formulation they hold. This helps you to achieve and maintain an erection. Buy Kamagra Polo online from RSM Enterprises at market leading prices.
Kamagra is indicated for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Kamagra increases blood flow to the penis, allowing more blood flow into the penis, like happened naturally, when a man is sexually stimulated. With more blood flowing in and less flowing out, the arteries in the penis enlarge, resulting in an erection.
Use Kamagra as directed by your doctor.
- Take Kamagra by mouth with or without food. Kamagra may not work as quickly if you take it with a high-fat meal.
- Kamagra is rapidly absorbed. Maximum effect occurs between 30 to 120 minutes of taking the tablet.
- Kamagra can help you have an erection when sexual stimulation occurs. An erection will not occur just by taking a pill.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose or take it more often than once daily, or as directed by your doctor.
- If you miss a dose of Kamagra and you still intend to engage in sexual activity, take it as soon as you remember. Continue to take it as directed by your doctor.
The recommended dose is 50 mg, taken as needed, approximately 1 hour before sexual activity. Based on effectiveness and tolerance, the dose may be increased to a maximum recommended dose of 100 mg, or decreased to 25 mg. Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Kamagra.
Where should I keep my medicine?
Store Kamagra at room temperature between 59 and 86 degrees F (15-30 degrees C) away from moisture, heat and light. Store Kamagra out of the reach of children.
Please do not exceed the recommended dosage of 1 x 100mg tablet in any 24 hour period, do not take this medication if you are taking any form of nitrate medication and you should consult with your doctor or GP before taking any medication.
Active Ingredient: Sildenafil
Do NOT use Kamagra if:
· you are allergic to any ingredient in Kamagra
· you have been advised by your doctor to avoid sexual activity because of heart problems
· you are taking nitrates (eg, isosorbide, nitroglycerin) in any form (eg, tablet, capsule, patch, ointment), or nitroprusside
· you use certain recreational drugs called "poppers" (eg, amyl nitrate or nitrite, butyl nitrate or nitrite)
· you take another PDE5 inhibitor (eg, tadalafil, vardenafil) or another medicine that contains sildenafil.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Kamagra. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
· if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
· if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
· if you have a deformed penis (eg, cavernosal fibrosis, Peyronie disease), blood cell problems (eg, leukemia, multiple myeloma, sickle cell anemia), or any other condition that may increase the risk of a prolonged erection (priapism)
· if you have a history of a prolonged (more than 4 hours) or painful erection (priapism)
· if you have a history of certain eye problems (eg, macular degeneration, optic neuropathy, retinitis pigmentosa, sudden vision loss in one or both eyes) or hearing problems (eg, ringing in the ears, decreased hearing, hearing loss)
· if you have a history of liver or kidney problems, lung problems (eg, pulmonary veno-occlusive disease), high or low blood pressure, ulcers, bleeding problems, heart problems (eg, angina, aortic stenosis, heart failure, irregular heartbeat), or blood vessel problems
· if you have a history of heart attack, stroke, or life-threatening irregular heartbeat, especially within the past 6 months.
Some medicines may interact with Kamagra. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
· Alpha-blockers (eg, doxazosin), medicines for high blood pressure, nitrates (eg, isosorbide, nitroglycerin), or nitroprusside because severe low blood pressure with dizziness, lightheadedness, and fainting may occur
· Azole antifungals (eg, itraconazole, ketoconazole), H2 antagonists (eg, cimetidine), HIV protease inhibitors (eg, ritonavir, saquinavir), macrolide antibiotics (eg, erythromycin), narcotic analgesics (eg, dihydrocodeine), or telithromycin because they may increase the risk of Kamagra's side effects
· Bosentan or rifampin because they may decrease Kamagra's effectiveness.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Kamagra may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
· Kamagra may cause dizziness, drowsiness, fainting, or blurred vision. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Kamagra with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
· Kamagra may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting; alcohol, hot weather, exercise, or fever may increase these effects. To prevent them, sit up or stand slowly, especially in the morning. Sit or lie down at the first sign of any of these effects.
· Patients with heart problems who take Kamagra may be at increased risk for heart-related side effects, including heart attack or stroke. Symptoms of a heart attack may include chest, shoulder, neck, or jaw pain; numbness of an arm or leg; severe dizziness, headache, nausea, stomach pain, or vomiting; fainting; or vision changes. Symptoms of a stroke may include confusion, vision or speech changes, one-sided weakness, or fainting. Contact your doctor or seek medical attention right away if you experience these symptoms.
· Kamagra may rarely cause a prolonged (eg, more than 4 hours) or painful erection. This could happen even when you are not having sex. If this is not treated right away, it could lead to permanent sexual problems such as impotence. Contact your doctor right away if you have an erection that lasts more than 4 hours.
· Kamagra does not stop the spread of HIV or other sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) to others through sexual contact. Use barrier methods of birth control (eg, condoms) if you have HIV infection or an STD.
· Kamagra will not prevent pregnancy. If your partner may become pregnant and you wish to avoid pregnancy, be sure to use an effective form of birth control.
· Kamagra may uncommonly cause mild, temporary vision changes (eg, blurred vision, sensitivity to light, blue/green color tint to vision). Contact your doctor if vision changes persist or are severe.
· Rarely, an eye problem called nonarteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION) has been reported in patients who took Kamagra. This may lead to decreased vision or permanent loss of vision in some cases. If you notice a sudden decrease in vision or loss of vision in one or both eyes, contact your doctor right away.
· Sudden decreases in hearing and loss of hearing have been reported in some patients who have taken Kamagra. Sometimes they also noticed ringing in the ears or dizziness. If you notice a sudden decrease or loss of hearing, contact your doctor right away.
· Do not use other medicines or treatments for ED while you are taking Kamagra without first checking with your doctor.
· Use Kamagra with caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
· Kamagra is not recommended for use in children
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
· Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
· Diarrhea; dizziness; flushing; a headache; heartburn; stuffy nose; upset stomach.
· Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); chest pain; fainting; fast or irregular heartbeat; memory loss; numbness of an arm or leg; one-sided weakness; painful or prolonged erection; ringing in the ears; seizure; severe or persistent dizziness; severe or persistent vision changes; sudden decrease or loss of hearing; sudden decrease or loss of vision in one or both eyes.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider