Finpecia 1mg (finasteride) 1mg CHECK PRICES
Finpecia 1mg (finasteride) Overview
Finpecia 1mg (finasteride) Online in USA, UK
Generic Finpecia (finasteride) is a revolutionary pill that’s meant to treat male pattern hair loss (androgenic alopecia). Generic Finpecia offers highly effective treatment of male hair loss and is one of the most used medications of its kind. Generic Finpecia is also marketed as Finasteride, Propecia, Proscar. Finpecia® is manufactured by Cipla Ltd. Propecia, the 1mg finasteride pill approved by the FDA to treat hair loss, may be far stronger than necessary. Numerous studies have shown doses as low as 0.2mg reduce DHT by the same amount as the prescribed 1mg tablet. So is such a high dose necessary to prevent hair loss? Is there a lower risk of side effects when taking a lower dose? In this article, we’ll take a look at what the optimal finasteride dose for hair loss prevention is.
How should I use this medicine?
Finpecia -1MG is used to treat men with male pattern hair loss to increase hair growth on the scalp and to prevent further hair loss.
Male pattern hair loss (also known as androgenetic alopecia) is a common condition in which men experience thinning of the hair on the scalp. This often results in a receding hair line and/or balding on the top of the head. These changes typically start to occur in some men in their 20s and become more common with age. Once hair loss has occurred over a long period of time, the hair may be permanently lost.
Male pattern hair loss is thought to be caused by a combination of family history (heredity) and production of a particular male hormone, called dihydrotestosterone (DHT). Men with male pattern hair loss have more DHT in the balding part of their scalp than in other parts, resulting in increased hair loss.
Finpecia 1 mg Tablet is used only in men in the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia and male pattern hair loss. It may take several months to show its effect. This medicine may affect the ejaculation even after stopping the treatment and you may need several days to recover.
· Benign prostatic hyperplasia
· Androgenetic Alopecia
How Does Finpecia 1mg Work?
Finpecia 1 mg contains finasteride 1 mg that specifically inhibits the action of an enzyme called type II 5α-reductase which is found hair follicles and converts the male hormone testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT). It is DHT that is responsible for hair loss as it causes hair follicles in the scalp to gradually shrink producing smaller and thinner hairs, which eventually do not emerge from the follicle. Finpecia 1 mg reverses the balding process as it blocks the build-up of DHT in the hair follicles of the scalp, allowing the hair to grow normally.
Finpecia 1MG specifically lowers the levels of DHT in the scalp, thus helping to reverse the balding process.
Finpecia 1mg does not affect hair on other parts of the body.
Men with mild to moderate, but not complete, hair loss can expect to benefit from the use of Finpecia 1mg. In women who were studied, Finpecia 1mg was not effective in the treatment of hair loss (androgenetic alopecia).
There should be no need to change your usual hair care routine (for example, shampooing or haircuts) because you are taking Finpecia 1mg.
Finpecia 1mg is not addictive.
How Do I take Finpecia 1mg?
· Take this tablet only when prescribed by your doctor.
· The dose is one tablet taken once each day. this tablet will not work faster or better if you take it more than once a day.
· Swallow this tablet with a glass of water.
· It does not matter if you take FINASTERIDE-1MG before or after food.
· Follow all directions given to you by your doctor carefully.
· They may differ from the information contained in this leaflet.
· If you do not understand the instructions on the box, ask your doctor or pharmacist for help.
If you forget to take it
· If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the dose you missed and take your next dose when you are meant to.
· If it is not nearly time for your next dose, take it as soon as you remember, and then go back to taking your tablet as you would normally.
· If you are not sure whether to skip the dose, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
· Do not take a double dose to make up for the dose that you missed.
· If you have trouble remembering to take your tablets, ask your pharmacist for some hints.
How long to take it
Male pattern hair loss is a condition that develops over a long period of time. Because it takes time for new hair to grow, you will not see immediate results. In general, daily use for 3 months or more may be necessary before you notice increased hair growth or prevention of further loss. Continue taking FINASTERIDE-1MG for as long as your doctor prescribes.
· If you stop taking it
· If you stop taking the tablets your hair loss is likely to resume.
· If you take too much (overdose)Immediately telephone your doctor or Poisons Information Centre (telephone 13 11 26) for advice, if you think that you or anyone else may have taken too much FINASTERIDE-1MG. Do this even if there are no signs of discomfort or poisoning.
Finasteride is a 5-α reductase inhibitor that is widely used in the management of benign prostate hyperplasia and male pattern hair loss. It is well known that these agents improve the quality of life in men suffering from these conditions. However, they are associated with some transient and even permanent adverse effects. The aim of this article is to clarify the controversies about the safety of finasteride by analyzing the evidence available in the literature.
Keep your Finpecia 1 mg tablets in their blister packs and store in cool dry place where the temperature stays below 30°C. Keep away from direct sunlight.
You should not use Finpecia if you:
- are a woman, Finpecia is not intended for use by women and can be harmful to an unborn child
- are allergic to Finpecia or any other medication containing finasteride.
You should continue to take Finpecia 1mg tablets for as long as your doctor recommends. This may be for 3 months or longer as this is how long it usually takes for new hair to grow and before increased hair growth and/or prevention of further hair loss is observed. Continued use is recommended to obtain maximum benefit, and if you stop taking your Finpecia 1mg tablets during this time, the beneficial effect of Finpecia is reversed and hair loss may resume within 12 months.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you notice any breast lumps, pain, nipple discharge, or other breast changes. These may be signs of male breast cancer.
Less serious side effects may include:
· impotence, loss of interest in sex, or trouble having an orgasm;
· abnormal ejaculation;
· swelling in your hands or feet;
· swelling or tenderness in your breasts;
The above information is an educational aid only. It is not intended as medical advice for individual conditions or treatments. Talk to your doctor, nurse or pharmacist before following any medical regimen to see if it is safe and effective for you.