- Categories / Eye Care / Bimat ® (Bimatoprost)
Latisse Generic (Bimatoprost)
|3ml x 3 Bottles||$13.00||$39.00|
|3ml x 6 Bottles||$10.83||$65.00||$13.00|
|3ml x 9 Bottles||$9.67||$87.00||$30.00|
|3ml x 12 Bottles||$8.75||$105.00||$51.00|
|3ml x 25 Bottles||$8.00||$200.00||$125.00|
buy latisse generic bimatoprost Online
Bimat ® (Bimatoprost)
Eyelashes are not mostly the very first thing that strikes your mind when you come across the term medical spas. But a big thanks to the very new and innovative development of Latisse enhancement for eyelashes that it's time anybody can get beautiful and fuller eyelashes easily.
In case you have been used to being the owner of short, thin, as well as unattractive eyelashes, you shall possibly be surprised seeing the potential and effects of Latisse.
Latisse is an innovative prescription treatment developed to help your eyelashes attain thickness, length, and volume. This medication is availed to you at Online pharmacies these days and Latisse is the popular brand name of Latisse. Beautiful lashes are loved by all. Previously, it was difficult to have thick, long, and heavy eyelashes since there was no medication introduced to people that can help in the growth and beauty of the eyelashes. But times have changed now. Now you have medications such as Latisse that helps to grow and beautify your eyelashes.
latisse is a very carefully designed and premeditated treatment that has come from an Allergan company. It happens to be a proper prescription eyelash cure that is designed to assist the ones with weak or thin eyelashes. latisse is easily availed to you in any medical store or you can also get it from your doctor. Moreover, many online medical stores provide you with Generic Latisse. You can buy Latisse Online only by clicking on the website and ordering the medication over the net.
latisse will be delivered to you at your home. It is as easy as it can be. You do not have to go to the shop to get the medication. buying Latisse Online is the most convenient option you could ever opt for. latisse is also known as bimatoprost ophthalmic solution. So if you want to buy bimatoprost ophthalmic solution 0.03%, you can ask for it by typing buy bimatoprost ophthalmic solution 0.03%.
Bimatoprost ophthalmic solution provides the best Eyelash Growth Treatment so far. No other Eyelash Growth Treatment medications have shown such great effects on the patients in the previous years. 9 out of 10 people are extremely happy with the use of Latisse.
How should I use this medicine?
Use this medicine only as directed. Do not use more of this medicine than your doctor ordered.
If your doctor ordered two different eye medicines to be used together, wait at least 5 minutes between the times you apply for these medicines. This will help to keep the second medicine from “washing out” the first one.
The preservative used in these eye medicines may be absorbed by soft contact lenses and irritate your eyes. Soft contact lenses should be taken out before you use bimatoprost. Lenses may be put back in the eyes 15 minutes after you have used the medicine.
Latisse is a varied version of eyelashes serum that is helpful to grow darker, longer, and thick eyelashes. It is been used by many Hollywood actresses even in the past since it is been approved by FDA. It is to be applied only on the upper eyelash with the applicator that comes along with the solution. It is a single-use applicator that should not be re-used as the repeated application may result in a serious eye infection. It is to be applied with closed eyes on the upper part and while blinking it automatically spread to the lower eyelash.
After two months of nightly use, you may begin to see results. After three or four months, your doctor may recommend a treatment schedule of every two days. If you stop using Latisse, your eyelashes will gradually return to their former state.
Study participants experienced these results after 16 weeks:
Eyelash length increased by 25 percent.
Thickness and fullness increased by 106 percent.
Eyelash darkness increased by 18 percent.
To use Latisse™ solution for eyelash growth:
Make sure your face is clean and remove your makeup and contact lenses before using this medicine.
Always wash your hands before and after using this medicine.
Place one drop of the solution on the disposable sterile applicator and apply it evenly along the skin of the upper eyelid margin at the base of the eyelashes.
Remove any excess solution around the eyes with a tissue or an absorbent cloth.
Repeat for the other upper eyelid margin using a new applicator.
Do not apply this medicine on the lower eyelashes.
Dispose of the applicator after each use.
To keep the medicine as germ-free as possible, do not touch the applicator tip on any surface (including the eye). Also, keep the container tightly closed. Serious damage to the eye and possible loss of vision may result from using contaminated eye medicines.
This medicine comes with a patient information insert. Read and follow these instructions carefully. Ask your doctor if you have any questions.
Use only the brand of this medicine that your doctor prescribed. Different brands may not work the same way.
How Does Latisse Generic Work?
It works well to stop eyelashes from falling out even when you are removing your make-up or while washing your face. The results are visible in just a few weeks. Lashes become longer and stronger. The liquid has no side effects. It doesn’t cause skin darkening or itching and is suitable for long-term use.
To see the real results, it is recommended that you regularly use Careprost for at least 1 to 2 months. You can buy Careprost online or from any medical store.
Latisse® makes lash growth possible because of its active ingredient: bimatoprost. Although the precise mechanism of action is unknown, Latisse® is believed to affect the growth (anagen) phase of the eyelash hair cycle in two ways: first, it increases the length of this phase, and second, it increases the number of hairs in this growth phase.
Bimatoprost, the active ingredient in Latisse, is what makes eyelashes grow longer and thicker. The exact mechanism of how it works is currently unknown. The anagen phase is the stage when the hair follicle is active, resulting in hair growth. The length of the anagen phase varies from person to person. People with longer anagen phases can grow their hair longer, while people with shorter anagen cycles cannot. It is believed that bimatoprost extends the length of the eyelashes’ anagen phase, resulting in longer and thicker lashes.
How Do I take Latisse Generic?
Latisse is a very effective prescription for eyelash growth with minimal side effect risks. I recommend trying to avoid too much contact with your eyelid when applying with the wand, and avoid exposing the drop to the surface of your eye if you are concerned with the risk of red and irritated eyes or darkened iris pigmentation.
If you stop using the drop, your eyelashes will eventually return to their normal state, so you would have to continue with the drop long term if you want long-term effects.
Also, there is no generic version of Latisse, so depending on your medical insurance there may be a large price involved (in the same range as high-end wrinkle cream products).
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep the eye drops at a calm temperature. Latisse Eye Drops must be stored at room temperature away from light, heat, and moisture conditions.
Get cheap Latisse - Careprost after consulting with the physician. Discuss your health issues with your doctor and also the dosage pattern. This ophthalmic solution box has an applicator inside it. You need to apply the solution with the help of this applicator.
Dip the applicator and smear it at the base of the lashes. It is better used while sleeping. Excess usage is prohibited as it leads to severe side effects. This medicine is for external use only. Latisse delivers excellent results when it is used as directed by the doctor and follows precautions carefully.
Any eye drop should be applied with the utmost care and precision, after all, it’s a matter of eyes, with which we see. The face should be nicely washed and cleaned before applying the drops. If you were a contact lens then that must also be removed before application.
As mentioned above it should be applied only on the upper eyelash and not on the lower eyelash whatsoever. A very thin layer should be carefully applied on the eyelash and nowhere else as it may lead to hair growth on another part too if applied elsewhere. So make sure to wipe off any excess drops on or around your eyes.
Do not buy Latisse if you are suffering from eye or eyelid infection, or other eye ailments.
Allergic reactions might occur in some users after using eye drops. If you become the victim of allergic symptoms, you better discontinue the medicine and consult with the doctor.
Cheap Latisse should be bought after a thorough discussion with the healthcare provider.
Stop using the ophthalmic solution for eyelash growth if it develops severe side effects.
Do not use excess quantity of drug as it leads to serious side effects.
It is very important to discuss the pros and cons of the medication with the doctor. After discussing, you can buy Latisse for eyelash growth.
If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Bimat may change. This may increase your risk for side effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that your doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions.
Hypersensitivity to Bimat is a contraindication. In addition, Bimat should not be used if you have the following conditions:
Abnormal liver function tests.
Absent eye lens.
Inflammation of the iris.
Inflammation of the uvea of the eye.
Macular swelling and degeneration of the eye.
Active Ingredient: Bimatoprost
Precautionary Measures of Bimatoprost
- Since bimatoprost is an eye medication, it is very important that you are following safety or precautionary measures very well. A slight mistake may cause harm to eyes.
- If you are using any other eye drops then it is mandatory to tell your health care provider about it. These drugs may interfere with this eyelash growth serum causing negative effects.
- Some people might get allergic to the chemical used in the making of this ophthalmic solution. If you suffer from any allergic symptoms after using the drug then contact your doctor and stop using the medicine.
- Do not buy bimatoprost serum if you are about to undergo an eye surgery. You may suffer from some discomfort if you try to use this eyelash growth solution post surgery. Wait for some time and consult with the medical practitioner.
- Do not put the eye drop in the eyes if you are wearing contact lenses. The chemical content of the medicine may stick to the lenses causing discomfort.
- Do not combine bimatoprost eye drops with other eye drops. This results in causing various side effects in the user.
- Do not use this medicine if you are suffering from eye or eyelid ailments. Using this medication while dealing with these issues will worsen the condition
Dosage of Bimatoprost 0.03%
- For the treatment of glaucoma, one drop in the affected eyes once a day is needed. You better ask your health care provider before using bimatoprost for the treatment of open angle glaucoma. He will decide the dosage of the drug for you considering your medical status.
- While using the ophthalmic solution to make eyelash growth faster, wash your hands properly and then apply the serum with the help of the applicator. Post application too, wash your hands and keep the bottle at clean and hygienic place. If you are using bimatoprost solution for eyelash growth then make sure that the serum doesn’t go inside your eyes.
Common Side Effects of Bimatoprost
- It is likely to suffer from some side effects with bimatoprost serum. Thus you need to meet your doctor and have healthy conversation with him about the pros and cons of the drug. It is not possible that a medicine gives you positive effects without causing any sort of side issues in return.
- This eyelash growth solution also develops some mild and severe aftermaths in the users. You may develop some mild effects with the first application of bimatoprost. These side issues are gentle in nature causing no harm to the user.
- Burning or tingling sensation, feeling of something having inside the eyes, itchy or watery eyes are some of the mild side issues that generally disappears within couple of days. These aftermaths generally don’t stay for longer time span but if they remain in any case, then you must seek medical treatment and stop applying bimatoprost online to the lashes.
- There are cases of occurrence of severe side effects with this medicine. Extreme sensitivity to the light, watery discharge from eyes, visual issues etc may develop in the user post usage of bimatoprost serum. In such events you must discontinue using this medicament and consult with your doctor at immediate basis.