Zenegra (Sildenafil Citrate) 50mg CHECK PRICES
Zenegra (Sildenafil Citrate) 100mg CHECK PRICES
Zenegra (Sildenafil Citrate) Overview
Zenegra 50mg & 100mg Online At Best Price In USA
Zenegra 100 MG Tablet relaxes the
smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the
flow of blood in certain specific areas of the body. It is used for the
treatment of erection disorders and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure
of blood vessels connecting the lungs and the heart).
How should I use this medicine?
Zenegra Red 100 mg Tablet is used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
How Does Zenegra Work?
Zenegra helps men combat the symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction. With this, it makes every user of this product to live a normal sexual life with their partners. It works by restoring the normal blood flow the penile area.
Erectile Dysfunction happens when the blood flow in the penile area is blocked. Zenegra expands the vessel where the blood passes thus increases* normal blood flow which can result to better erection.
How Do I take Apcalis jelly?
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Zenegra Red 100 mg Tablet is to be taken with food.
Zenegra is indicated for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. It works by helping the blood flow into the penis to achieve and maintain an erection during sexual stimulation.
Use Zenegra as directed by your doctor.
- Take Zenegra by mouth with or without food. Zenegra may not work as quickly if you take it with a high-fat meal.
- Zenegra is usually taken about 30 minutes to 1 hour before sexual activity. The effect of Zenegra starts in 30 minutes to 1 hour and lasts for about 4 hours.
- Zenegra can help you have an erection when sexual stimulation occurs. An erection will not occur just by taking a pill.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose or take it more often than once daily, or as directed by your doctor.
- If you miss a dose of Zenegra and you still intend to engage in sexual activity, take it as soon as you remember. Continue to take it as directed by your doctor.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Zenegra.
Where should I keep my medicine?
Store Zenegra in its original container at room temperature between 59 and 86 degrees F (15-30 degrees C) away from moisture, heat and light. Store Zenegra out of the reach of children.
There is no mention of a specific dosage for this supplement. It can be bought in varying doses depending on the medical conditions which the men suffer from plus the extent of the erectile dysfunction symptoms they experience. To deal with these issues doctors may prescribe either Zenegra 50 mg or Zenegra 100 mg.
The frequency of use and the number of tablets can also be recommended by health care professionals and pharmacists based on individual consultations. The effects show up in a time span of between 30 to 60 minutes and could last up to four hours; it is therefore advisable that it should be taken half an hour before any sexual activity.
Those who have health problems like heart disease or high blood pressure should avoid from using Zenegra.
This is only intended for men who have erectile dysfunction with age of 18 years to 70 years.
Should be taken according to the recommendation of a health professional.
- One should not take the tablet too often as it would result in regular action in the person. This will result in a kind of habit for Zenegra tablets which can reveal other various adverse reactions due to its unlimited consumption.
- Women, children and youngsters are totally prohibited to consumption Zenegra tablets.
- One should always remember that medicines should be ignored with the mixture of nitrate-containing drugs because it delivers serious health problems.
- Men struggling from Peyronie’s disease should avoid the consumption of Zenegra tablet as it can cause unexpected building up of the muscle tissue in the man reproduction which would result in unbearable pain in the penis.
Active Ingredient: Sildenafil.
Do Not use Zenegra if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Zenegra
- you have been advised by your doctor to avoid sexual activity because of heart problems
- you are taking nitrates (eg, isosorbide, nitroglycerin) in any form (eg, tablet, capsule, patch, ointment), or nitroprusside
- you use certain recreational drugs called "poppers" (eg, amyl nitrate or nitrite, butyl nitrate or nitrite)
- you take another PDE5 inhibitor (eg, tadalafil, vardenafil) or another medicine that contains sildenafil.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Zenegra . Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have a deformed penis (eg, cavernosal fibrosis, Peyronie disease), blood cell problems (eg, leukemia, multiple myeloma, sickle cell anemia), or any other condition that may increase the risk of a prolonged erection (priapism)
- if you have a history of a prolonged (more than 4 hours) or painful erection (priapism)
- if you have a history of certain eye problems (eg, macular degeneration, optic neuropathy, retinitis pigmentosa, sudden vision loss in one or both eyes) or hearing problems (eg, ringing in the ears, decreased hearing, hearing loss)
- if you have a history of liver or kidney problems, lung problems (eg, pulmonary veno-occlusive disease), high or low blood pressure, ulcers, bleeding problems, heart problems (eg, angina, aortic stenosis, heart failure, irregular heartbeat), or blood vessel problems
- if you have a history of heart attack, stroke, or life-threatening irregular heartbeat, especially within the past 6 months.
Some medicines may interact with Zenegra. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Alpha-blockers (eg, doxazosin), medicines for high blood pressure, nitrates (eg, isosorbide, nitroglycerin), or nitroprusside because severe low blood pressure with dizziness, lightheadedness, and fainting may occur
- Azole antifungals (eg, itraconazole, ketoconazole), H2 antagonists (eg, cimetidine), HIV protease inhibitors (eg, ritonavir, saquinavir), macrolide antibiotics (eg, erythromycin), narcotic analgesics (eg, dihydrocodeine), or telithromycin because they may increase the risk of Zenegra's side effects
- Bosentan or rifampin because they may decrease Zenegra's effectiveness.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Zenegra may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Zenegra may cause dizziness, drowsiness, fainting, or blurred vision. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Zenegra with caution. Do not drive or perform other possiblу unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Zenegra may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting; alcohol, hot weather, exercise, or fever may increase these effects. To prevent them, sit up or stand slowly, especially in the morning. Sit or lie down at the first sign of any of these effects.
- Patients with heart problems who take Zenegra may be at increased risk for heart-related side effects, including heart attack or stroke. Symptoms of a heart attack may include chest, shoulder, neck, or jaw pain; numbness of an arm or leg; severe dizziness, headache, nausea, stomach pain, or vomiting; fainting; or vision changes. Symptoms of a stroke may include confusion, vision or speech changes, one-sided weakness, or fainting. Contact your doctor or seek medical attention right away if you experience these symptoms.
- Zenegra may rarely cause a prolonged (eg, more than 4 hours) or painful erection. This could happen even when you are not having sex. If this is not treated right away, it could lead to permanent sexual problems such as impotence. Contact your doctor right away if you have an erection that lasts more than 4 hours.
- Zenegra does not stop the spread of HIV or other sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) to others through sexual contact. Use barrier methods of birth control (eg, condoms) if you have HIV infection or an STD.
- Zenegra will not prevent pregnancy. If your partner may become pregnant and you wish to avoid pregnancy, be sure to use an effective form of birth control.
- Zenegra may uncommonly cause mild, temporary vision changes (eg, blurred vision, sensitivity to light, blue/green color tint to vision). Contact your doctor if vision changes persist or are severe.
- Rarely, an eye problem called nonarteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION) has been reported in patients who took Zenegra. This may lead to decreased vision or permanent loss of vision in some cases. If you notice a sudden decrease in vision or loss of vision in one or both eyes, contact your doctor right away.
- Sudden decreases in hearing and loss of hearing have been reported in some patients who have taken Zenegra. Sometimes they also noticed ringing in the ears or dizziness. If you notice a sudden decrease or loss of hearing, contact your doctor right away.
- Do not use other medicines or treatments for ED while you are taking Zenegra without first checking with your doctor.
- Use Zenegra with caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- Zenegra is not recommended for use in children younger 18 years.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
- Diarrhea; dizziness; flushing; headache; heartburn; stuffy nose; upset stomach.
- Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); chest pain; fainting; fast or irregular heartbeat; memory loss; numbness of an arm or leg; one-sided weakness; painful or prolonged erection; ringing in the ears; seizure; severe or persistent dizziness; severe or persistent vision changes; sudden decrease or loss of hearing; sudden decrease or loss of vision in one or both eyes.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
The above information is an educational aid only. It is not intended as medical advice for individual conditions or treatments. Talk to your doctor, nurse or pharmacist before following any medical regimen to see if it is safe and effective for you.