- Categories / Erectile Dysfunction / Tadora ®
|20mg × 28 pills||$1.14||$32.00|
|20mg × 60 pills||$0.95||$57.00||$11.00|
|20mg × 96 pills||$0.84||$81.00||$28.00|
|20mg × 120 pills||$0.78||$93.00||$44.00|
|20mg × 180 pills||$0.70||$126.00||$79.00|
Tadora 20mg Online USA, UK At Best Price
relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in
increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of the body. It is used
for the treatment of erection disorders, prostate gland enlargement, and
Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels connecting the
lungs and the heart).
Tadora 20mg is a popular medicine used for erectile dysfunction treatment. It is characterized by high effectiveness which not only improves erection but also helps restore natural sexual relationships. Tadora is an effective and safe medicine that restores erection and improves emotional health.
Tadora 20 mg Tablet effectively helps in relaxing the muscles that are present in blood vessel walls, thus successfully increasing the flow of blood to certain areas in the body. The drug is thus used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction, also known as impotence and benign prostatic hypertrophy, that is, enlarged prostate. Tadora 20 Tablet also aids in the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension as well as effectively increases the capacity to exercise in both men and women.
It is important to know that there are a few medicines that react with Tadora 20 online Tablet resulting in dangerous side effects. Thus, make sure that you inform your health practitioner about your medical history and provide him with a complete list of medicines that you are taking at present. Also, inform him of any health problems that you have currently.
How should I use this medicine?
Tadora 20 mg is used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction and enlarged prostate gland. Tadora 20mg may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
Please consult a doctor before using the medication. The usual Tadora dose is 10 mg or 20 mg taken orally with water. Nevertheless, men who have never used erection pills before are recommended to start taking 5 mg of Tadalafil.
How Does Tadora Work?
Tadalafil 20mg Tablet belongs to the class of drugs called vasodilators. This drug acts by relaxing the smooth muscles of the corpus cavernosum. The relaxed muscles have an increased inflow of blood, which results in hardening the penis.
Tadalafil is a type of medicine that is denoted as a phosphodiesterase type-5 inhibitor, which is an enzyme that lessens and causes the breakdown of cyclic GMP, another enzyme. As a phosphodiesterase e type-5 inhibitor, Cialis improves the levels of cyclic GMP, which is involved in producing smooth muscle relaxation in the penis cavernous body in the course of protein interactions. This allows more blood flow to pass to the penis, facilitating enhanced erection and perking up the ability of the user to involve in sexual activity.
How Do I take Tadora?
The maximal recommended dose of the Tadora. Maximal frequency of application is once daily. High doses of Tadora may cause severe side effects.
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Tadora 20 mg Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
Tadora is indicated for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Erections are caused by the increase of blood flow to the penis. Tadora works by expanding the arteries in the penis, so that blood flows into the penis, and constricting the veins leading out, so that more blood flows in and less flows out, leading to a sustained erection.
Use Tadora as directed by your doctor.
- Take Tadora by mouth with or without food.
- For use as needed: Tadora is to be taken at least 30 minutes before sexual activity, as directed by your doctor. Tadora's effects can last for up to 36 hours after taking.
- For daily use: Take Tadora regularly at about the same time each day.
- Check with your doctor before you eat grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice while you are taking Tadora.
- You should not take more than one dose every day.
- If you miss a dose of Tadora, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your healthcare provider any questions you may have about how to use Tadora.
Tadora is only proposed for oral use. The usual daily recommended dose of the drug is 20 mg which needs to be taken one hour before any sexual activity. Once taken, the individual will get the effects of the medicine for 36 hours. The drug should not be used more than once a day.
Where should I keep my medicine?
Store Tadora at room temperature away from moisture, heat, and light (between 59 and 86 degrees F (15-30 degrees C)). Store Tadora out of the reach of children.
Tadora may result in drug interactions if taken concurrently with other medicines such as:
Alpha blockers: The drug has the likelihood of showing the way to a severe decrease in blood pressure.
Hypertension medicines: The concomitant use of Tadora with antihypertensive medicines, such as Lisinopril has the prospect to lead to rigorous hypotension.
Some medicines that are metabolized inside the liver, like erythromycin, itraconazole, fluconazole, rifampicin, and ketoconazole should not be used along with Tadora.
· The use of Xanthines, like theophylline in grouping with Tadora should be avoided.
· The use of Tadora together with nitrates should be completely avoided because
of the jeopardy of causing life-intimidating complications.
· Tadora should not be used if the individual is taking medicines,
such as indinavir or ritonavir which are protease inhibitors.
· Grape juice and alcohol intake should also be avoided while taking Tadora.
· Men with decreased kidney and/or liver functions, patients with heart diseases and blood pressure
(either low or high) disorders, and people with severe penis distortions are often forbidden to take Tadora.
The intake of this ED medicine is associated with priapism and prolonged erections that last for more than 6 hours and cause pain, so patients need to get medical help urgently when they notice this condition. If they have any pre-existing heart conditions, the intake of generic Tadalafil is associated with such adverse effects as heart attacks, chest pain, strokes, irregular heartbeats, palpitations, etc.
In rare cases, men report sudden loss of hearing, dizziness, ringing in the ears, and similar symptoms. Once patients notice any changes in hearing, they need to stop this treatment and call their doctor. All PDE-5 inhibitors may result in NAION, a serious medical condition that leads to reduced vision and even blindness. That’s why all patients need to stop taking Tadalafil and go to the hospital once they notice any vision changes in their eyes.
Active Ingredient: Tadalafil.
Tadora is chemically identical to tadalafil but differs in appearances, such as shape and color, and packaging.
Tadora works differently for different people; sometimes it works as quickly as half an hour, sometimes up to an hour.
Do Not use Tadalis SX if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Tadalis SX
- you have severe kidney or liver problems, certain hereditary eye problems (eg, retinitis pigmentosa), or if you are on dialysis
- you have pulmonary veno-occlusive disease (PVOD)
- you take a nitrate (eg, isosorbide, nitroglycerin) in any form (eg, tablet, capsule, patch, spray, ointment), or nitroprusside
- you take another medicine that contains tadalafil, another PDE5 inhibitor (eg, sildenafil, vardenafil), an azole antifungal (eg, itraconazole, ketoconazole), or rifampin
- you use certain recreational drugs called "poppers" (eg, amyl nitrate or nitrite, butyl nitrate or nitrite).
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Tadalis SX. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have a history of a prolonged (more than 4 hours) or painful erection (priapism)
- if you have a deformed penis (eg, Peyronie disease, cavernosal fibrosis), certain blood cell problems (eg, sickle cell anemia, leukemia, multiple myeloma), or other conditions that may increase the risk of a prolonged or painful erection (priapism)
- if you have low blood pressure, uncontrolled high blood pressure, blood vessel problems, angina (chest pain), heart problems (eg, heart valve disease, congestive heart failure, irregular heartbeat) or a history of these conditions
- if you have a history of heart attack, stroke, life-threatening irregular heartbeat, liver or kidney problems, dialysis, ulcers, or bleeding problems
- if you have a history of eye or vision problems (eg, decreased vision or vision loss, optic nerve problems, retina problems) or hearing problems (eg, ringing in the ears, decreased hearing, hearing loss)
- if you take medicine for erectile dysfunction (ED).
Some medicines may interact with Tadalis SX. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Alpha-blockers (eg, doxazosin), medicines for high blood pressure, or nitrates (eg, isosorbide, nitroglycerin) because severe low blood pressure with dizziness, lightheadedness, and fainting may occur
- Azole antifungals (eg, itraconazole, ketoconazole), HIV protease inhibitors (eg, ritonavir), macrolide antibiotics (eg, erythromycin), or telithromycin because they may increase the risk of Tadalis SX's side effects
- Barbiturates (eg, phenobarbital), bosentan, carbamazepine, hydantoins (eg, phenytoin), or rifampin because they may decrease Tadalis SX's effectiveness.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Tadalis SX may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Tadalis SX may cause dizziness, drowsiness, fainting, or blurred vision. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Tadalis SX with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Tadalis SX may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting; alcohol, hot weather, exercise, or fever may increase these effects. To prevent them, sit up or stand slowly, especially in the morning. Sit or lie down at the first sign of any of these effects.
- Do not drink large amounts of alcohol (eg, 4 or 5 drinks or more) while you take Tadalis SX. Doing so may increase your risk of dizziness, headache, fast heartbeat, and low blood pressure.
- Patients with heart problems who take Tadalis SX may be at increased risk for heart-related side effects, including heart attack or stroke. Symptoms of a heart attack may include chest, shoulder, neck, or jaw pain; numbness of an arm or leg; severe dizziness, headache, nausea, stomach pain, or vomiting; fainting; or vision changes. Symptoms of a stroke may include confusion; vision or speech changes; one-sided weakness; or fainting. Contact your doctor or seek medical attention right away if you experience these symptoms.
- Tadalis SX may rarely cause a prolonged (eg, longer than 4 hours) or painful erection. This could happen even when you are not having sex. If this is not treated right away, it could lead to permanent sexual problems such as impotence. Contact your doctor right away if this happens.
- Tadalis SX may uncommonly cause mild, temporary vision changes (eg, blurred vision, sensitivity to light, blue/green color tint to vision). Contact your doctor if vision changes persist or are severe.
- Rarely, an eye problem called nonarteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION) has been reported in patients who took Tadalis SX. This may lead to decreased vision or permanent loss of vision in some cases. If you notice a sudden decrease in vision or loss of vision in one or both eyes, contact your doctor right away.
- Sudden decreases in hearing and loss of hearing have been reported in some patients who have taken Tadalis SX. Sometimes they also noticed ringing in the ears or dizziness. If you notice a sudden decrease or loss of hearing, contact your doctor right away.
- Do not use medicines or treatments for ED while you are taking Tadalis SX without first checking with your doctor.
- Use Tadalis SX with caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- Use Tadalis SX with extreme caution in children younger 18 years; safety and effectiveness in children have not been confirmed.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Flushing; headache; heartburn; mild pain in the arms, legs, or back; muscle pain; nausea; stomach upset; stuffy nose.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); chest pain; confusion; fainting; fast or irregular heartbeat; memory loss; numbness in arm or leg; one-sided weakness; prolonged, painful erection; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; ringing in the ears; seizures; severe or persistent back or muscle pain; severe or persistent dizziness; severe or persistent vision changes; shortness of breath or wheezing; slurred speech; sudden decrease or loss of hearing; sudden decrease or loss of vision in one or both eyes; sudden, severe headache or vomiting.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.