Tadalis SX (Tadalafil) 20mg CHECK PRICES
Tadalis SX (Tadalafil) Overview
Tadalis SX 20mg Online At Best Price In USA
Tadalis SX ®
Tadalis Sx 20 MG Tablet effectively helps in relaxing the muscles that are present in blood vessel walls, thus successfully increasing the flow of blood to certain areas in the body. The drug is thus used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction, also known as impotence and benign prostatic hypertrophy, that is, enlarged prostate. Tadalis Sx 20 MG Tablet also aids in the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension as well as effectively increases the capacity to exercise in both men and women. Eretilewelness Offer Best Quality Generic Tadalis SX 20mg Online At Best Price In USA
Tadalis SX is a generic version of tadalafil, a medication used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction, or ED, in men. Tadalis SX is chemically identical to tadalafil but differs in appearances, such as shape and color, and packaging. Tadalis SX is taken as a tablet.
Tadalis SX is prescribed to help men get an erection and keep it when they are sexually excited. It should be noted that Tadalis SX treats erectile dysfunction, making it possible for a man to have sex, but it does not offer protection when he is having sex. It will not prevent pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases.
How should I use this medicine?
It is effective for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. It has helped so many men to regain their sexual confidence because of its ability to relax the muscles surrounding the genital part of men and increases the blood flow in that area.
It is also used for the treatment of pulmonary hypertension by lowering your blood pressure. The active ingredient relaxes the walls of blood vessels and hence blood flow is improved.
How Does Tadalis SX Work?
The medication improves man’s sexual ability by increasing nitric oxide with cGMP enzyme in the body. Both these elements are needed to keep an erection for a longer period. It also reduces the presence of PDE5 enzyme that lessens blood circulation to vital organs in a male’s body.
After taking tadalis SX 20mg tablet, the blood vessels and arteries in a male reproductive system get clear of cholesterol blockages, the arteries dilate enough for blood to pass through appropriately in the penile area. During sexual intimacy, the medication helps corpus cavernosum tissues and smooth muscles to stretch and relax, causing an erect state of penile organ. Therefore by reducing tension in the male reproductive system, it prepares men on receiving fulfilling bliss for days together.
How Do I take Tadalis SX?
Tadalis SX should only be taken as prescribed and under the supervision of a doctor. It is intended for men only and has not been approved for use by women or children. If you are taking nitrates, medicines that are used for angina, you should avoid taking Tadalafil or any medications for ED. If you aren’t sure whether Tadalafil is appropriate for you, make sure to talk to your doctor or pharmacist before you take it.
Tadalis SX is indicated for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Erections are caused by the increase of blood flow to the penis. Tadalis SX works by expanding the arteries in the penis, so that blood flows into the penis, and constricting the veins leading out, so that more blood flows in and less flows out, leading to a sustained erection.
Use Tadalis SX as directed by your doctor.
- Take Tadalis SX by mouth with or without food.
- For use as needed: Tadalis SX is to be taken at least 30 minutes before sexual activity, as directed by your doctor. Tadalis SX' effects can last for up to 36 hours after taking.
- For daily use: Take Tadalis SX regularly at about the same time each day.
- Check with your doctor before you eat grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice while you are taking Tadalis SX.
- You should not take more than one dose every day.
- If you miss a dose of Tadalis SX, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Tadalis SX.
The standard dosageis 20 mg daily, but this dosage can be decreased or increased depending on the need. It is recommended that you start with the lowest possible dose which is 10 mg and work upwards, but the maximum dosage (40mg) should not be exceeded in 24 hours.
Where should I keep my medicine?
Store Tadalis SX at room temperature away from moisture, heat, and light (between 59 and 86 degrees F (15-30 degrees C)). Store Tadalis SX out of the reach of children.
You should not take Tadalis SX (Tadalafil Tablets) if you:
Tadalis SX is not suitable for everyone. People with chronic illnesses and elderly people should consult their physician before using it. The medication is not recommended to women and children. It is also not recommended to people who have any kind of penis abnormality, a history of priapism (a prolonged erection that persists for hours) or a history of allergic reactions to Tadalafil or other components of the drug. Tadalis SX is not suitable for prolonged use and it should not be taken as an aphrodisiac.
Active Ingredient: Tadalafil.
Tadalis SX is chemically identical to tadalafil but differs in appearances, such as shape and color, and packaging.
Tadalis SX works differently for different people; sometimes it works as quickly as a half an hour, sometimes up to an hour.
Do Not use Tadalis SX if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Tadalis SX
- you have severe kidney or liver problems, certain hereditary eye problems (eg, retinitis pigmentosa), or if you are on dialysis
- you have pulmonary veno-occlusive disease (PVOD)
- you take a nitrate (eg, isosorbide, nitroglycerin) in any form (eg, tablet, capsule, patch, spray, ointment), or nitroprusside
- you take another medicine that contains tadalafil, another PDE5 inhibitor (eg, sildenafil, vardenafil), an azole antifungal (eg, itraconazole, ketoconazole), or rifampin
- you use certain recreational drugs called "poppers" (eg, amyl nitrate or nitrite, butyl nitrate or nitrite).
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Tadalis SX. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have a history of a prolonged (more than 4 hours) or painful erection (priapism)
- if you have a deformed penis (eg, Peyronie disease, cavernosal fibrosis), certain blood cell problems (eg, sickle cell anemia, leukemia, multiple myeloma), or other conditions that may increase the risk of a prolonged or painful erection (priapism)
- if you have low blood pressure, uncontrolled high blood pressure, blood vessel problems, angina (chest pain), heart problems (eg, heart valve disease, congestive heart failure, irregular heartbeat) or a history of these conditions
- if you have a history of heart attack, stroke, life-threatening irregular heartbeat, liver or kidney problems, dialysis, ulcers, or bleeding problems
- if you have a history of eye or vision problems (eg, decreased vision or vision loss, optic nerve problems, retina problems) or hearing problems (eg, ringing in the ears, decreased hearing, hearing loss)
- if you take medicine for erectile dysfunction (ED).
Some medicines may interact with Tadalis SX. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Alpha-blockers (eg, doxazosin), medicines for high blood pressure, or nitrates (eg, isosorbide, nitroglycerin) because severe low blood pressure with dizziness, lightheadedness, and fainting may occur
- Azole antifungals (eg, itraconazole, ketoconazole), HIV protease inhibitors (eg, ritonavir), macrolide antibiotics (eg, erythromycin), or telithromycin because they may increase the risk of Tadalis SX's side effects
- Barbiturates (eg, phenobarbital), bosentan, carbamazepine, hydantoins (eg, phenytoin), or rifampin because they may decrease Tadalis SX's effectiveness.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Tadalis SX may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Tadalis SX may cause dizziness, drowsiness, fainting, or blurred vision. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Tadalis SX with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Tadalis SX may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting; alcohol, hot weather, exercise, or fever may increase these effects. To prevent them, sit up or stand slowly, especially in the morning. Sit or lie down at the first sign of any of these effects.
- Do not drink large amounts of alcohol (eg, 4 or 5 drinks or more) while you take Tadalis SX. Doing so may increase your risk of dizziness, headache, fast heartbeat, and low blood pressure.
- Patients with heart problems who take Tadalis SX may be at increased risk for heart-related side effects, including heart attack or stroke. Symptoms of a heart attack may include chest, shoulder, neck, or jaw pain; numbness of an arm or leg; severe dizziness, headache, nausea, stomach pain, or vomiting; fainting; or vision changes. Symptoms of a stroke may include confusion; vision or speech changes; one-sided weakness; or fainting. Contact your doctor or seek medical attention right away if you experience these symptoms.
- Tadalis SX may rarely cause a prolonged (eg, longer than 4 hours) or painful erection. This could happen even when you are not having sex. If this is not treated right away, it could lead to permanent sexual problems such as impotence. Contact your doctor right away if this happens.
- Tadalis SX may uncommonly cause mild, temporary vision changes (eg, blurred vision, sensitivity to light, blue/green color tint to vision). Contact your doctor if vision changes persist or are severe.
- Rarely, an eye problem called nonarteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION) has been reported in patients who took Tadalis SX. This may lead to decreased vision or permanent loss of vision in some cases. If you notice a sudden decrease in vision or loss of vision in one or both eyes, contact your doctor right away.
- Sudden decreases in hearing and loss of hearing have been reported in some patients who have taken Tadalis SX. Sometimes they also noticed ringing in the ears or dizziness. If you notice a sudden decrease or loss of hearing, contact your doctor right away.
- Do not use medicines or treatments for ED while you are taking Tadalis SX without first checking with your doctor.
- Use Tadalis SX with caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- Use Tadalis SX with extreme caution in children younger 18 years; safety and effectiveness in children have not been confirmed.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Flushing; headache; heartburn; mild pain in the arms, legs, or back; muscle pain; nausea; stomach upset; stuffy nose.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); chest pain; confusion; fainting; fast or irregular heartbeat; memory loss; numbness in arm or leg; one-sided weakness; prolonged, painful erection; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; ringing in the ears; seizures; severe or persistent back or muscle pain; severe or persistent dizziness; severe or persistent vision changes; shortness of breath or wheezing; slurred speech; sudden decrease or loss of hearing; sudden decrease or loss of vision in one or both eyes; sudden, severe headache or vomiting.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
The above information is an educational aid only. It is not intended as medical advice for individual conditions or treatments. Talk to your doctor, nurse or pharmacist before following any medical regimen to see if it is safe and effective for you.