- Categories / Erectile Dysfunction / Super P Force ®
Super P Force (Sildenafil/Duloxetine)
|160mg x 24 pills||$1.96||$47.00|
|160mg x 48 pills||$1.63||$78.00||$16.00|
|160mg x 92 pills||$1.46||$134.00||$46.00|
|160mg x 120 pills||$1.32||$158.00||$76.00|
|160mg x 180 pills||$1.20||$216.00||$135.00|
Super P Force 160mg Online At Cheap Price In USA
Super P Force ®
Super P-Force is a double-action drug, which improves male
potency and prolongs sexual intercourse. This is possible due to the presence
of the two key ingredients in the composition of the drug: Sildenafil citrate
and Dapoxetine. The former ingredient secures strong and long-lasting erection;
the latter prevents premature ejaculation and prolongs intravaginal ejaculation
latency time. Optimal strength in each solid-dosage formulation works equally
well on both men with various sexual dysfunctions and perfectly healthy people
who want to enliven their sex life.
When men cross the age 40th, mainly two sexual problems with men occur - Premature Ejaculation & Erectile Dysfunction. Sometimes, this problems also occur in youngsters. Sunrise Remedies has developed the medicines Super P Force Tablets for these problems. This medication resolve both sexual problems of Sunrise Remedies and Premature Ejaculation. This medicine is a combination of two active ingredient dapoxetine and sildenfil which is capable to improve your problem and give you sexual satisfactions.
In Super p Force Tablets, Sildenafil citrate improve the erection and dapoxetine improve the premature ejaculation. Super P Force Tablets has 60mg Dapoxetine and 100mg Sildenafil Citrate. Take this medication 30 minutes before going for having sexual activity.
How should I use this medicine?
Super P-Force should only be used by men between the ages of 18 and 64. Always consult your doctor before using this medication if you are over the age of 64. Before you start using Super P-Force, your doctor should be informed if any of these conditions apply to you:
- Liver or kidney disease
- Heart problems
- Vision problems
- Any physical deformity of the penis
- History of a stroke
- Low or high blood pressure
- Medications you are currently using
Based on your health and age, the doctor will determine whether the medicine is right for you. The dose may need to be adjusted. Always take the medicine exactly as prescribed and only use it when needed. You should never take more than a single dose within 24 hours.
To use the Super P-Force, cut the sachet and squeeze the jelly into your mouth then swallow the entire content in the sachet. The medicine is absorbed into the bloodstream fast and you will be able to experience the effects of the medication within 30 minutes. It is recommended to take the medicine at least 30 minutes before engaging in sexual activity. The treatment is effective for up to 4 hours.
How Does Super P-Force Work?
Sildenafil treats ED by relaxing the muscles in the arteries of the penis which causes an improved flow of blood to the penis. The relaxed muscles permit more blood to flow through the arteries in the penis, allowing the user to achieve a harder erection.
How Do I take Super P-Force?
Before taking Super P-Force it is important to tell your doctor your medical history and inform him/her what medications you take including prescription, over-the-counter, and vitamin and herbal supplements. Certain drugs can interact adversely with Super P-Force.
Super P-Force is a prescription medication to be used by men 18 years of age and older. Super P-Force is not to be used by women, children, and teenager males under 18 years of age.
Do not take Super P-Force if you take medications that contain nitrates or if you take alpha blockers, or other medications to treat erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation.
Discuss your medical condition with your doctor, especially if you have any of these medical conditions:
- heart disease or recent heart attack
- deformed penis
- history of stroke
- life threatening arrhythmia
- multiple myeloma
- retinitis pigmentosa
- sickle cell anemia
- unstable angina
Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
Where Should I keep my medicine?
Store Tadacip at room temperature away from moisture, heat and light (between 59 and 86 degrees F (15-30 degrees C)). Store Tadacip out of the reach of children.
Super P-Force tablets (Dapoxetine and Sildenafil pills) are contraindicated in patients with a hypersensitivity to Sildenafil Citrate orand Dapoxetine Hydrochloride or any inactive ingredient present in Super P-Force tablets. Super P-Force are also contraindicated in the following cases:
- Super P-Force is contraindicated in patients with significant pathological cardiac conditions
- Super P-Force is contraindicated for simultaneous treatment with monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs), or within 14 days of discontinuing treatment with an MAOI.
- Super P-Force is contraindicated for simultaneous treatment with serotonin reuptake inhibitors
- Super P-Force is contraindicated for concomitant treatment with potent CYP3A4 inhibitors such as ketoconazole, itraconazole, ritonavir, saquinavir, telithromycin, nefazodone, nelfinavir, atazanavir, etc.
- Super P-Force is contraindicated in patients with moderate and severe hepatic impairment.
- Use of Super P-Force along with recreational drugs with serotonergic activity such as ketamine, methylenedioxy- methamphetamine (MDMA) and lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD) is contraindicated as potentially serious reactions can occur.
- Administration of P-Force tablets along with guanylate cyclase (GC) stimulators, such as riociguat is contraindicated.
- Concomitant use of organic nitrates in any form, either regularly or intermittently is contraindicated, because of the greater risk of hypotension. P-Force tablets has been observed to potentiate the hypotensive effect of nitrates.
Warnings and Precautions:
Super P-Force is prescribed for adult males only (18 years and older). Super P-Force must not be used by anyone taking nitrate medication (even occasionally). Sildenafil Citrate should not be taken if you are currently taking alpha blockers and should not be combined with other ED medications.
We advise you to consult your Physician before taking any new medication. You must consult your physician before taking Super P-Force if you are taking any other medications.
Use of Super P-Force is not recommended for people with a history of cardiac dysfunction.Avoid driving or operating machinery when taking this medication. Consult a medical professional immediately if you experience erections lasting longer than 4 hours or painful erections as prolonged erections can lead to permanent tissue damage.
This medication does not offer any additional protection from sexually transmitted diseases. You still need to take your normal precautions.
Active Ingredient: Sildenafil 100 mg & Dapoxetine 100 mg
Super P Force is used in the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction with Premature Ejaculation. Extra Super Viagra contains Sildenafil 100 mg and Dapoxetine 100 mg
Do Not use Super P Force if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Super P Force
- you have been advised by your doctor to avoid sexual activity because of heart problems
- you are taking nitrates (eg, isosorbide, nitroglycerin) in any form (eg, tablet, capsule, patch, ointment), or nitroprusside
- you use certain recreational drugs called "poppers" (eg, amyl nitrate or nitrite, butyl nitrate or nitrite)
- you take another PDE5 inhibitor (eg, tadalafil, vardenafil) or another medicine that contains sildenafil.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Super P Force. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have a deformed penis (eg, cavernosal fibrosis, Peyronie disease), blood cell problems (eg, leukemia, multiple myeloma, sickle cell anemia), or any other condition that may increase the risk of a prolonged erection (priapism)
- if you have a history of a prolonged (more than 4 hours) or painful erection (priapism)
- if you have a history of certain eye problems (eg, macular degeneration, optic neuropathy, retinitis pigmentosa, sudden vision loss in one or both eyes) or hearing problems (eg, ringing in the ears, decreased hearing, hearing loss)
- if you have a history of liver or kidney problems, lung problems (eg, pulmonary veno-occlusive disease), high or low blood pressure, ulcers, bleeding problems, heart problems (eg, angina, aortic stenosis, heart failure, irregular heartbeat), or blood vessel problems
- if you have a history of heart attack, stroke, or life-threatening irregular heartbeat, especially within the past 6 months.
Some medicines may interact with Super P Force. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Alpha-blockers (eg, doxazosin), medicines for high blood pressure, nitrates (eg, isosorbide, nitroglycerin), or nitroprusside because severe low blood pressure with dizziness, lightheadedness, and fainting may occur
- Azole antifungals (eg, itraconazole, ketoconazole), H2 antagonists (eg, cimetidine), HIV protease inhibitors (eg, ritonavir, saquinavir), macrolide antibiotics (eg, erythromycin), narcotic analgesics (eg, dihydrocodeine), or telithromycin because they may increase the risk of Super P Force's side effects
- Bosentan or rifampin because they may decrease Super P Force's effectiveness.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Super P Force may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Diarrhea; dizziness; flushing; headache; heartburn; stuffy nose; upset stomach.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); chest pain; fainting; fast or irregular heartbeat; memory loss; numbness of an arm or leg; one-sided weakness; painful or prolonged erection; ringing in the ears; seizure; severe or persistent dizziness; severe or persistent vision changes; sudden decrease or loss of hearing; sudden decrease or loss of vision in one or both eyes.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.