- Categories / Suprax Generic (Cefixime)
Suprax Generic ( Cefixime)
|400mg × 30 pills||$1.27||$38.00|
|400mg × 80 pills||$0.98||$59.00||$18.00|
|400mg × 90 pills||$0.88||$79.00||$36.00|
|400mg × 120 pills||$0.79||$95.00||$58.00|
|400mg × 180 pills||$0.72||$130.00||$100.00|
|400mg × 270 pills||$0.66||$178.00||$167.00|
|400mg × 360 pills||$0.60||$216.00||$244.00|
|200mg x 30 pills||$0.97||$29.00|
|200mg x 60 pills||$0.75||$45.00||$13.00|
|200mg x 90 pills||$0.66||$59.00||$27.00|
|200mg x 120 pills||$0.60||$72.00||$43.00|
|200mg x 180 pills||$0.54||$98.00||$75.00|
|200mg x 270 pills||$0.50||$134.00||$125.00|
|200mg x 360 pills||$0.45||$162.00||$183.00|
|100mg x 30 pills||$0.53||$16.00|
|100mg x 60 pills||$0.42||$25.00||$7.00|
|100mg x 90 pills||$0.37||$33.00||$15.00|
|100mg x 120 pills||$0.33||$40.00||$24.00|
|100mg x 180 pills||$0.31||$55.00||$41.00|
|100mg x 270 pills||$0.27||$74.00||$70.00|
|100mg x 360 pills||$0.25||$90.00||$102.00|
Buy Cefixime Online
Suprax Generic (Cefixime)
Suprax (Cefixime) is an anti-toxin used to treat bacterial contaminations and is accessible in tablet or oral suspension structure. It is a piece of a gathering of anti-infection agents alluded to as cephalosporins and is here and there known under the brand name Suprax. Usually used to treat the explicitly transmitted contamination Gonorrhea despite the fact that it isn't explicitly authorized for this reason.
How does Suprax work?
Suprax works by destroying a layer of the cell wall of the bacteria, which causes the wall to break down. Without their cell wall to protect them, the bacteria die.
What is Suprax used for?
Suprax is used to treat a wide variety of bacterial infections. This medication is known as a cephalosporin antibiotic. It works by stopping the growth of bacteria.This antibiotic treats only bacterial infections. It will not work for viral infections (e.g., common cold, flu). Unnecessary use or overuse of any antibiotic can lead to its decreased effectiveness.
How to use Suprax?
· Take this drug by mouth with or without sustenance as coordinated by your specialist, more often than not once every day. In youngsters, this drug may likewise be taken two times per day (at regular intervals). On the off chance that you are taking the chewable tablets, bite altogether and afterward swallow.
· The measurements depends on your ailment and reaction to treatment. In kids, the measurements is additionally founded on weight.
· For the best impact, take this anti-microbial at uniformly separated occasions. To enable you to recall, take this medicine in the meantime consistently.
· Keep on utilizing this drug until the full endorsed sum is done, regardless of whether manifestations vanish following a couple of days. Ceasing the medicine too soon may enable microorganisms to keep on developing, which may result in a backslide of the contamination.
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
If you take too much Suprax call your healthcare provider or local Poison Control Center, or seek emergency medical attention right away.
If Suprax is administered by a healthcare provider in a medical setting, it is unlikely that an overdose will occur. However, if overdose is suspected, seek emergency medical attention.
· Store reconstituted product between 36 and 77 degrees F and discard unused product after 14 days
· Store unreconstituted product at 68 to 77 degrees F.
Prior to utilizing this prescription, tell your specialist or drug specialist your therapeutic history, particularly of: kidney sickness, a specific intestinal ailment (colitis).
Suprax may cause live bacterial antibodies, (for example, typhoid immunization) to not function also. Try not to have any inoculations/immunizations while utilizing this medicine except if your specialist guides you to.
Before having medical procedure, enlighten your specialist or dental specialist regarding every one of the items you use (counting physician recommended drugs, nonprescription medications, and home grown items).
The chewable type of this drug may contain aspartame. On the off chance that you have phenylketonuria (PKU) or whatever other condition that expects you to constrain/maintain a strategic distance from aspartame (or phenylalanine) in your eating routine, get some information about utilizing this medicine securely.
This medicine ought to be utilized just when unmistakably required amid pregnancy. Talk about the dangers and advantages with your specialist.
· abdominal pain,
· vomiting and,
· skin rash,
· joint pain,
· abnormal liver tests,
· headaches, and