- Categories / Careprost ®
|3ml x 3 Bottles||$29.33||$88.00|
|3ml x 6 Bottles||$24.50||$147.00||$29.00|
|3ml x 9 Bottles||$21.78||$196.00||$67.00|
|3ml x 12 Bottles||$19.75||$237.00||$114.00|
|3ml x 25 Bottles||$18.00||$450.00||$282.00|
Careprost 3ml Online At Cheap Price In USA
Careprost 0.03% is an ophthalmic solution used to lower the pressure built within the eye and is known as intraocular pressure (IOP). Careprost is used to treat glaucoma that is caused when fluid (aqueous humor) is build up in the eye. The increase in IOP can lead to the optic nerve fibres which may cause a gradual loss of sight. Careprost 0.03% can increase the drainage of aqueous fluid out of the eye causing a decrease in IOP and preventing loss of sight. These eyelash growth products also help in treating ocular hypertension to lower IOP. They also help in treating hypotrichosis that can be possibly caused due to abnormal eyelash growth. So, they help the consumer to grow longer and thicker eyelashes.
Erectile Wellness Provide Careprost eye drop with Discounted Price In USA, UK.
How should I use this medicine?
Careprost eye drops 0.03% (also known as Lumigan and Latisse in the US) is an ophthalmic solution used to lower pressure within the eye, known as intraocular pressure (IOP) in the treatment of glaucoma, which is raised IOP caused by a build up of fluid (aqueous humour) in the eye.
Increased IOP can cause damage to the optic nerve fibres that lead out of the back of the eye to the brain and may cause gradual loss of sight, starting with peripheral vision and eventually to total blindness in that eye.
Careprost 0.03% increases the drainage of aqueous fluid out of the eye which decreases IOP and prevents loss of sight. Careprost eye drops are also used to treat ocular hypertension (increased IOP without ocular nerve damage) to lower IOP. Careprost eye drops 0.03% are also used to treat hypotrichosis, which is when eyelash growth is abnormal or not sufficient to give you adequate or enough eyelashes, and allows you to grow longer, thicker and darker eyelashes.
How Does Careprost® Work?
Careprost eye drops 0.03% (also known as Lumigan and Latisse in the US) contain bimatoprost, a synthetic analogue (mimic) of the naturally occurring prostamide, which is a prostaglandin-like chemical that has distinct and specific actions in various tissues of the body, including potent ocular hypotensive (pressure reducing) activity.
The build up of pressure in the eye that is seen in glaucoma is caused by a blockage in the draining system for the eye fluid called aqueous humour, which is produced continually to maintain normal eye pressure. Bimatoprost in Careprost 0.03% binds to the same receptors in the eye as prostamide and increases the flow of aqueous humour out of the eye through the spongy tissue called the trabecular network, which is the conventional drainage route for the aqueous, by reducing the tonographic (pressure-sensitive) resistance to outflow of aqueous humour and opening up the trabecular mesh for fluid drainage.
As the flow of fluid into and out of the eye becomes balanced again, the pressure in the eye is lowered and this reduces the risk of damage to the optic nerve and loss of sight that can happen if glaucoma is left untreated.
How Do I take Careprost®?
You should use your Careprost eye drops 0.03% continually for 12-16 weeks for maximum eyelash growth and you will begin to see results within 8 weeks. If you stop using your Careprost eye drops, your eye lashes will return to their original condition, within a few weeks or months. You should continue to use your Careprost eye drops daily for as long as recommended by your doctor, which may be for several months or years, as they will help maintain normal eye pressure only while using Careprost eye drops but will not cure glaucoma.
You should store your Careprost eye drops in a cool place where the temperature stays below 25°C and always replace the top on the bottle to prevent contamination. Discard the bottle of Careprost eye drops 4 weeks after opening.
One drop in the affected eye(s) once daily in the evening. The recommended regimen for increasing eyelash growth is one drop applied with an applicator evenly along the skin of the upper eyelid at the base of the eyelashes of each eye every evening.
Use Careprost Eye Drops as soon as you remember.
Careprost Eye Drops (Bimatoprost ophthalmic solution) has been reported to cause changes to pigmented tissues. The most frequently reported changes have been increased pigmentation of the iris, periorbital tissue (eyelid) and eyelashes. Gradual change to eyelashes including increased length, thickness and number of lashes. Pigmentation is expected to increase as long as bimatoprost is administered.
The pigmentation change is due to increased melanin content in the melanocytes rather than to an increase in the number of melanocytes. After discontinuation of bimatoprost, pigmentation of the iris is likely to be permanent, while pigmentation of the periorbital tissue and eyelash changes have been reported to be reversible in some patients. Patients who receive treatment should be informed of the possibility of increased pigmentation. The long-term effects of increased pigmentation are not known.
Iris color change may not be noticeable for several months to years. Typically, the brown pigmentation around the pupil spreads concentrically towards the periphery of the iris and the entire iris or parts of the iris become more brownish.
Precautionary Measures of Bimatoprost
- Since bimatoprost is an eye medication, it is very important that you are following safety or precautionary measures very well. A slight mistake may cause harm to eyes.
- If you are using any other eye drops then it is mandatory to tell your health care provider about it. These drugs may interfere with this eyelash growth serum causing negative effects.
- Some people might get allergic to the chemical used in the making of this ophthalmic solution. If you suffer from any allergic symptoms after using the drug then contact your doctor and stop using the medicine.
- Do not buy bimatoprost serum if you are about to undergo an eye surgery. You may suffer from some discomfort if you try to use this eyelash growth solution post surgery. Wait for some time and consult with the medical practitioner.
- Do not put the eye drop in the eyes if you are wearing contact lenses. The chemical content of the medicine may stick to the lenses causing discomfort.
- Do not combine bimatoprost eye drops with other eye drops. This results in causing various side effects in the user.
- Do not use this medicine if you are suffering from eye or eyelid ailments. Using this medication while dealing with these issues will worsen the condition
Dosage of Bimatoprost 0.03%
- For the treatment of glaucoma, one drop in the affected eyes once a day is needed. You better ask your health care provider before using bimatoprost for the treatment of open angle glaucoma. He will decide the dosage of the drug for you considering your medical status.
- While using the ophthalmic solution to make eyelash growth faster, wash your hands properly and then apply the serum with the help of the applicator. Post application too, wash your hands and keep the bottle at clean and hygienic place. If you are using bimatoprost solution for eyelash growth then make sure that the serum doesn’t go inside your eyes.
Common Side Effects of Bimatoprost
- It is likely to suffer from some side effects with bimatoprost serum. Thus you need to meet your doctor and have healthy conversation with him about the pros and cons of the drug. It is not possible that a medicine gives you positive effects without causing any sort of side issues in return.
- This eyelash growth solution also develops some mild and severe aftermaths in the users. You may develop some mild effects with the first application of bimatoprost. These side issues are gentle in nature causing no harm to the user.
- Burning or tingling sensation, feeling of something having inside the eyes, itchy or watery eyes are some of the mild side issues that generally disappears within couple of days. These aftermaths generally don’t stay for longer time span but if they remain in any case, then you must seek medical treatment and stop applying bimatoprost online to the lashes.
- There are cases of occurrence of severe side effects with this medicine. Extreme sensitivity to the light, watery discharge from eyes, visual issues etc may develop in the user post usage of bimatoprost serum. In such events you must discontinue using this medicament and consult with your doctor at immediate basis.