- Categories / Candid B Cream ® (Clotrimazole/Beclometasone)
Candid B Cream (Beclometasone and Clotrimazole)
|10mg × 3 tubes||$13.50||$54.00|
|10mg × 4 tubes||$13.75||$55.00||$17.00|
|10mg × 5 tubes||$12.60||$63.00||$28.00|
|10mg × 6 tubes||$11.33||$68.00||$41.00|
|10mg × 7 tubes||$10.29||$72.00||$55.00|
|10mg × 8 tubes||$9.38||$75.00||$70.00|
|10mg × 9 tubes||$8.44||$76.00||$87.00|
|20g x 1 Cream||$12.00||$12.00|
|20g x 3 Creams||$9.67||$29.00||$7.00|
|20g x 6 Creams||$8.50||$51.00||$20.00|
|20g x 12 Creams||$7.67||$92.00||$50.00|
|20g x 24 Creams||$7.00||$168.00||$117.00|
Buy Candid B Cream Online
Candid B Cream ® (Clotrimazole/Beclometasone)
Candid B Cream (Clotrimazole/Beclometasone) Real to life B is sold under the exchange name Candid B is a blend antifungal drug that is utilized against diseases brought about by organism. Real to life B medication is basically utilized in the treatment of skin contaminations, for example, competitor's foot, athlete tingle, ringworm, and yeast diseases. While is the primary enemy of parasitic specialist that averts the development of fungus, is a solid that decreases swelling, redness, and tingling related to contagious contaminations.
How does Candid B Cream Work?
Genuine B Cream is a mix of two drugs: Beclometasone and Clotrimazole which treats skin diseases. Beclometasone is a steroid which hinders the creation of certain substance errand people (prostaglandins) that make the skin red, swollen and bothersome. Clotrimazole is an antifungal which stops the development of organisms on the skin by keeping them from framing their very own defensive covering.
What is Candid B Cream used for?
This medicine is used in the treatment of various fungal skin infections such as tinea cruris, tinea corporis, etc associated with symptoms of redness and itching.
How to use Candid B Cream?
· Most common dosage is once or twice daily (in the morning and evening). It is advisable to consult a doctor for the right dose.
· This drug is for external use only.
· Apply a thin layer of the cream on the thoroughly cleaned and dried area.
· Wash hands before and after using the medicine.
· The dose and time of the treatment depend on the type of infection to be treated.
· If the cream is taken as an over-the-counter the product then read all the instructions carefully.
Apply the missed dose as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose. Do not apply a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
An overdose of this medicine is not likely to cause severe symptoms. However, ingestion of this medicine may cause harm and immediate medical intervention may be required.
· Candid B Cream drug should be stored at a moisture free, dry place at temperature below 25O C.
· Avoid freezing the drug
· Drug should be kept out of children’s reach.
Before utilizing Candid B Cream, tell your specialist or drug specialist on the off chance that you are oversensitive to it; or to other azole antifungals, for example, econazole, ketoconazole, or miconazole; or in the event that you have some other sensitivities. This item may contain inert fixings, which can cause unfavorably susceptible responses or different issues. Converse with your drug specialist for more subtleties. Prior to utilizing this prescription, tell your specialist or drug specialist your medicinal history.
· Bowel discomfort,
· Burning sensation,
· Itching or burning,
· Itchy rashes,
· Peeling or flaking of the skin,
· Skin irritations,
· Stomach upset,