- Categories / Bestseller / Megalis ®
|20mg × 20 pills||$1.50||$30.00|
|20mg × 40 pills||$1.25||$50.00||$10.00|
|20mg × 60 pills||$1.17||$70.00||$20.00|
|20mg × 80 pills||$1.13||$90.00||$30.00|
|20mg × 100 pills||$1.10||$110.00||$40.00|
|10mg × 20 pills||$1.00||$20.00|
|10mg × 40 pills||$0.95||$38.00||$2.00|
|10mg × 60 pills||$0.92||$55.00||$5.00|
|10mg × 80 pills||$0.90||$72.00||$8.00|
|10mg × 100 pills||$0.86||$86.00||$14.00|
Buy Megalis 20mg Online
Megalis 20 Mg for female use has not been authorized. Megalis has traditionally been known as a drug used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction in men or for the treatment of benign prostate hypertrophy. The drug contains tadalafil which is found in the brand Cialis.
This version of Megalis is also thought to increase the sex drive in females with low libido. Tadalafil relaxes blood vessels so much so that blood flow is increased to certain areas of the body. The genitals are one of those areas that receive an increase in blood flow. This increase happens especially when the area is stimulated.
Macleods Pharma is responsible for the manufacture and distribution of the drug. They are based in India and have operated since 1986. They claim to be innovative and to provide quality yet affordable medical products. They compete through the provision of cardiovascular, diabetic, orthopedic, oncology, respiratory, and gynecology drugs. In terms of ED, Megalis is the only drug that they produce and it is limited to the Indian market.
How should I use this medicine?
Megalis 10 mg and 20 mg tablets, manufactured by Macleods can be used as a continuous treatment of ED or on a need basis when you intend to have sexual activity. Take one tablet before you expect to have sexual activity. You may be able to have sexual activity 30 minutes after taking Megalis and up to 36 hours after taking it. Some form of sexual stimulation is needed for an erection to occur with Megalis tablets.
Erectile Dysfunction: Megalis 10 mg and 20 mg Tablet is used for the treatment of impotence; where achieving and sustaining an erection is a problem while having sexual intercourse. However, it will work only if there is sexual stimulation.
Pulmonary arterial hypertension: Megalis 10 mg and 20 Tablet is used to treat high blood pressure of arteries present in the lungs and right side of the heart. It also improves exercise capacity in such patients.
Benign prostatic hyperplasia: Megalis 10mg/20mg Tablet is used to treat the symptoms of age-related prostate gland enlargement which may include painful, difficult, and frequent urination.
How Does Megalis® Work?
Megalis 10mg/20mg Tablet belongs to the class of drugs called vasodilators. This drug acts by relaxing the smooth muscles of the corpus cavernosum. The relaxed muscles have an increased inflow of blood, which results in hardening the penis.
How Do I take Megalis®?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight, and medical condition of an individual. Take Megalis 20mg Tablet as prescribed by your doctor. Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take the drug with or without food. However, using the drug with food prevents stomach upset.
If you miss a dose of Megalis 20mg Tablet, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
Megalis is indicated for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Under normal circumstances, when a man is sexually stimulated, the penis fills up with blood. When erectile dysfunction occurs, enough blood does not flow to cause an erection.
Megalis relaxes the penile blood vessels when a man is sexually stimulated. This allows blood to flow into the penis, resulting in an erection. The erection subsides after sex, just as it is supposed to in normal conditions. Please note that Megalis is not a hormone or aphrodisiac, it works only when a man is sexually stimulated.
Always use Megalis exactly as your doctor has instructed.
Take Megalis by mouth with or without food.
For use as needed: Take Megalis at least 30-45 minutes before sexual activity, as directed by your doctor.
For daily use: Take Megalis regularly at about the same time each day.
Check with your doctor before you eat grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice while you are taking Megalis.
For use as needed: If you miss a dose of Megalis and you still intend to engage in sexual activity, take it as soon as you remember. Continue to take it as directed by your doctor. For daily use: If you miss a dose of Megalis, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your healthcare provider any questions you may have about how to use Megalis.
Where should I keep my medicine?
Store Megalis at room temperature away from moisture, heat, and light (between 59 and 86 degrees F (15-30 degrees C)). Store Megalis out of the reach of children.
Do not take Megalis 20mg Tablet medicine if you are suffering from blood disorders such as sickle cell anemia, leukemia, and multiple myeloma. Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to Megalis 20mg Tablet or similar drugs.
Active Ingredient: Tadalafil.
In Megalis clinical testing most men were administered one 20 mg Megalis tablet per day. Megalis has the pharmacologic distinction of having a longer half-life of 17 hours, meaning it maintains its potency for at least 17 hours. Megalis is an alternative to the well-known Cialis with the same effect and benefits.
Do NOT use Megalis if:
· you are allergic to any ingredient in Megalis
· you have severe kidney problems and will be taking Megalis daily
· you have severe liver problems or certain hereditary degenerative eye problems (eg, retinitis pigmentosa)
· you have certain heart problems (eg, unstable angina, angina during sexual intercourse, uncontrolled irregular heartbeat), low blood pressure, or uncontrolled high blood pressure
· you have had a heart attack within the past 90 days or you have had severe heart failure or a stroke within the past 6 months
· you are taking a nitrate (eg, isosorbide, nitroglycerin) in any form (eg, tablet, capsule, patch, ointment), or nitroprusside
· you have been advised by your doctor to avoid sexual activity because of heart problems
· you use certain recreational drugs called "poppers" (eg, amyl nitrate or nitrite, butyl nitrate or nitrite)
· you take another PDE5 inhibitor (eg, sildenafil, vardenafil) or another medicine that contains tadalafil.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Megalis. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
· if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
· if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
· if you have a deformed penis (eg, Peyronie disease, cavernosal fibrosis), blood cell problems (eg, sickle cell anemia, leukemia, multiple myeloma), or any other condition that may increase the risk of a prolonged erection (priapism)
· if you have a history of a prolonged (more than 4 hours) or painful erection (priapism)
· if you have a history of certain eye problems (eg, retinitis pigmentosa, sudden vision loss, optic neuropathy, macular degeneration) or hearing problems (eg, ringing in the ears, decreased hearing, hearing loss)
· if you have a history of liver or kidney problems, dialysis, lung problems (eg, pulmonary veno-occlusive disease), high or low blood pressure, ulcers, bleeding problems, heart problems (eg, heart failure, irregular heartbeat, aortic stenosis, angina), or blood vessel problems
· if you have a history of heart attack, stroke, or life-threatening irregular heartbeat.
Some medicines may interact with Megalis. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
· Alpha-blockers (eg, doxazosin), medicines for high blood pressure, nitrates (eg, isosorbide, nitroglycerin), or nitroprusside because severe low blood pressure with dizziness, lightheadedness, and fainting may occur
· Azole antifungals (eg, itraconazole), HIV protease inhibitors (eg, ritonavir), macrolide antibiotics (eg, erythromycin), or telithromycin because they may increase the risk of Megalis's side effects
· Barbiturates (eg, phenobarbital), carbamazepine, phenytoin, or rifampin because they may decrease Megalis's effectiveness.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Megalis may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
· Megalis may cause dizziness, drowsiness, fainting, or blurred vision. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Megalis with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
· Megalis may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting; alcohol, hot weather, exercise, or fever may increase these effects. To prevent them, sit up or stand slowly, especially in the morning. Sit or lie down at the first sign of any of these effects.
· Do not drink large amounts of alcohol (eg, 5 drinks or more) while you take Megalis. Doing so may increase your risk of dizziness, headache, fast heartbeat, and low blood pressure.
· Patients with heart problems who take Megalis may be at increased risk for heart-related side effects, including heart attack or stroke. Symptoms of a heart attack may include chest, shoulder, neck, or jaw pain; numbness of an arm or leg; severe dizziness, headache, nausea, stomach pain, or vomiting; fainting; or vision changes. Symptoms of a stroke may include confusion; vision or speech changes; one-sided weakness; or fainting. Contact your doctor or seek medical attention right away if you experience these symptoms.
· Megalis may rarely cause a prolonged (eg, more than 4 hours) or painful erection. This could happen even when you are not having sex. If this is not treated right away, it could lead to permanent sexual problems such as impotence. Contact your doctor right away if this happens.
· Megalis does not stop the spread of HIV or other sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) to others through sexual contact. Use barrier methods of birth control (eg, condoms) if you have HIV infection or an STD.
· Megalis will not prevent pregnancy. If your partner may become pregnant and you wish to avoid pregnancy, be sure to use an effective form of birth control.
· Megalis may uncommonly cause mild, temporary vision changes (eg, blurred vision, sensitivity to light, blue/green color tint to vision). Contact your doctor if vision changes persist or are severe.
· Rarely, an eye problem called nonarteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION) has been reported in patients who took Megalis. This may lead to decreased vision or permanent loss of vision in some cases. If you notice a sudden decrease in vision or loss of vision in one or both eyes, contact your doctor right away.
· Sudden decreases in hearing and loss of hearing have been reported in some patients who have taken Megalis. Sometimes they also noticed ringing in the ears or dizziness. If you notice a sudden decrease or loss of hearing, contact your doctor right away.
· Do not use other medicines or treatments for ED while you are taking Megalis without first checking with your doctor.
· Use Megalis with caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
· Megalis is not recommended for use in children younger 18 years.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
· Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
· Dizziness; flushing; a headache; heartburn; mild back or muscle pain; stomach upset; stuffy or a runny nose.
· Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); chest pain; fainting; fast or irregular heartbeat; memory loss; numbness of an arm or leg; one-sided weakness; prolonged, painful erection; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; ringing in the ears; seizures; severe or persistent back or muscle pain; severe or persistent dizziness; severe or persistent vision changes; sudden decrease or loss of hearing; sudden decrease or loss of vision in one or both eyes.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.