- Categories / Bestseller / Manforce ®
Manforce (Sildenafil Citrate)
|100mg x 32 pills||$1.41||$45.00|
|100mg x 60 pills||$1.08||$65.00||$20.00|
|100mg x 92 pills||$0.97||$89.00||$41.00|
|100mg x 120 pills||$0.88||$105.00||$64.00|
|100mg x 180 pills||$0.80||$144.00||$110.00|
|50mg x 27 pills||$1.11||$30.00|
|50mg x 63 pills||$0.87||$55.00||$16.00|
|50mg x 90 pills||$0.77||$69.00||$32.00|
|50mg x 117 pills||$0.70||$82.00||$50.00|
|50mg x 180 pills||$0.64||$115.00||$88.00|
Manforce 50mg,100mg Online At Best Price In USA
Manforce 50mg/100mg Tablet is a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor that helps to relax as well as dilate blood vessels in the body. It helps to raise the flow of blood in certain areas of the body. This medication can provide for treating erectile disorder among men. It also treats pulmonary arterial hypertonie (PAH), and finally boosts the exercising capacity in men as well as women.
Before taking this medicine, it is mandatory to consult your doctor to confirm whether it is safe for you or not. It is advisable to take the medication as prescribed. It is usually injected in your body by the doctor in your clinic. You can also take it at home, provided you are trained or acquainted with the proper method of administration. Also, keep in mind to taking more than the required time frame. When taken for PAH, it is generally taken 3 times in a day, with a gap of 4-6 hours. For problems related to erectile dysfunction, you should take them only when you need it, probably half an hour to one hour before any sexual activity
You should not take this medication more than once in a day in this regard. It really is a good idea to continue using Manforce 50mg/100mg Gadget till required without lacking any doses. Also, you should not stop using it all of a sudden or replace the doses without prior discussion with your doctor. Presently there are certain things that you must keep in mind if you are taking Manforce 50 MG Tablet. First of all, avoid alcohol consumption as there can be possible side effects. Secondly, grapefruit products may have a reaction with Manforce 50 MG Tablet, resulting in side effects. Consequently, you must avoid consuming any grapefruit products.
Also, make certain you do not use any other medicines related to treating impotence, along with this drug. If you do so, check with talk to with your doctor first. The common side effects of Manforce 50mg/100mg Gadget are dizziness, headache, confused vision, stuffy nose, pain in the back or in the muscles, tummy upset, trouble sleeping, and so on. However, if you experience symptoms like pain in the bladder, bloody a stream of pee, indigestion, bone pain, headache headache or embrace the frequency of urination; it is better to check with your physician immediately.
How should I use this medicine?
Manforce is prescribed for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. It is also indicated for pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH). This medication relaxes muscles in the penis and increases blood flow in it, thereby helping men to achieve and maintain an erection. Manforce does not protect against sexually transmitted diseases. This medicine may also be used to treat other conditions as determined by your doctor.
How Does Manforce® Work?
Sildenafil helps the muscles found in walls of blood vessels relax, thus increases blood flow to particular areas of the body. Sildenafil under the name Viagra is used to treat impotence (erectile dysfunction) in men.
Manforce 50mg pills is a phosphodiesterase (PDE-5)avoidance. It works by expanding blood flow to the penis calm the muscles in penal blood barge.
How Do I take Manforce®?
Manforce Tablet is taken 1 hour before the sexual intercourse. It should be taken only once a day. Excess dose has many side effects on the body.
Take this tablet in the dose and continuation as advised by your expert. Swallow it as a perfect. Do not chew, horde or break it. Manforce 50mg/100mg pills is to be taken with food.
The following individuals should not take Manforce Tablet, or should check with their physician first:
· Those on nitric oxide donors, nitrates, and organic nitrites
· People with severe liver impairment
· People with kidney disease
· Those who have had a recent heart attack or stroke
· Individuals with hereditary degenerative retinal disorders
· Individuals with hypotension (low blood pressure)
· Men who are advised to refrain from sexual intercourse because of cardiovascular risk factors
Manforce is indicated for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. It works by blocking certain enzyme called phosphodiesterase-PDE5 in the body. The working of Manforce mainly depends on Sildenafil that which helps the blood to flow into the penis to reach and maintain an erection. It works by relaxing the hardened arteries in the penis which is due to arteriosclerosis and increases the blood flow to the penis facilitating erection during sexual arousal.
· Use Manforce as directed by your doctor.
· Take Manforce by mouth with or without food. Manforce may not work as quickly if you take it with a high-fat meal.
· Manforce is usually taken about half-an-hour to one hour before sexual activity.
· Manforce can help you have an erection when sexual stimulation occurs. An erection will not occur just by taking a pill.
· Do not take more than the recommended dose or take it more often than once daily, or as directed by your doctor.
· If you miss a dose of Manforce and you still intend to engage in sexual activity, take it as soon as you remember. Continue to take it as directed by your doctor.
The recommended dosage to take Manforce for most patients is 50 mg. This should be taken half-an-hour to one hour before sexual activity. The dose can be increased based on the toleration and effectiveness of the medicine. The maximum recommended dosage is 100 mg.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Manforce.
Store Manforce at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C), in a tightly closed container. Brief storage at temperatures between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Manforce out of the reach of children.
Pregnancy - This medicine is not recommended for consumption by pregnant women unless clearly needed. Consult a doctor and discuss the benefits and risks before taking this medicine.
Breastfeeding - The use of this medicine should be avoided by nursing mothers. Consult your doctor so that a suitable substitute may be advised.
Active Ingredient: Sildenafil.
Do NOT use Manforce if:
· you are allergic to any ingredient in Manforce
· you have been advised by your doctor to avoid sexual activity because of heart problems
· you are taking nitrates (eg, isosorbide, nitroglycerin) in any form (eg, tablet, capsule, patch, ointment), or nitroprusside
· you use certain recreational drugs called "poppers" (eg, amyl nitrate or nitrite, butyl nitrate or nitrite)
· you take another PDE5 inhibitor (eg, tadalafil, vardenafil) or another medicine that contains sildenafil.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Manforce . Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
· if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
· if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
· if you have a deformed penis (eg, cavernosal fibrosis, Peyronie disease), blood cell problems (eg, leukemia, multiple myeloma, sickle cell anemia), or any other condition that may increase the risk of a prolonged erection (priapism)
· if you have a history of a prolonged (more than 4 hours) or painful erection (priapism)
· if you have a history of certain eye problems (eg, macular degeneration, optic neuropathy, retinitis pigmentosa, sudden vision loss in one or both eyes) or hearing problems (eg, ringing in the ears, decreased hearing, hearing loss)
· if you have a history of liver or kidney problems, lung problems (eg, pulmonary veno-occlusive disease), high or low blood pressure, ulcers, bleeding problems, heart problems (eg, angina, aortic stenosis, heart failure, irregular heartbeat), or blood vessel problems
· if you have a history of heart attack, stroke, or life-threatening irregular heartbeat, especially within the past 6 months.
Some medicines may interact with Manforce . Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
· Alpha-blockers (eg, doxazosin), medicines for high blood pressure, nitrates (eg, isosorbide, nitroglycerin), or nitroprusside because severe low blood pressure with dizziness, lightheadedness, and fainting may occur
· Azole antifungals (eg, itraconazole, ketoconazole), H2 antagonists (eg, cimetidine), HIV protease inhibitors (eg, ritonavir, saquinavir), macrolide antibiotics (eg, erythromycin), narcotic analgesics (eg, dihydrocodeine), or telithromycin because they may increase the risk of Manforce side effects
· Bosentan or rifampin because they may decrease Manforce effectiveness.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Manforce may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
· Manforce may cause dizziness, drowsiness, fainting, or blurred vision. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Manforce with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
· Manforce may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting; alcohol, hot weather, exercise, or fever may increase these effects. To prevent them, sit up or stand slowly, especially in the morning. Sit or lie down at the first sign of any of these effects.
· Patients with heart problems who take Manforce may be at increased risk for heart-related side effects, including heart attack or stroke. Symptoms of a heart attack may include chest, shoulder, neck, or jaw pain; numbness of an arm or leg; severe dizziness, headache, nausea, stomach pain, or vomiting; fainting; or vision changes. Symptoms of a stroke may include confusion, vision or speech changes, one-sided weakness, or fainting. Contact your doctor or seek medical attention right away if you experience these symptoms.
· Manforce may rarely cause a prolonged (eg, more than 4 hours) or painful erection. This could happen even when you are not having sex. If this is not treated right away, it could lead to permanent sexual problems such as impotence. Contact your doctor right away if you have an erection that lasts more than 4 hours.
· Manforce does not stop the spread of HIV or other sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) to others through sexual contact. Use barrier methods of birth control (eg, condoms) if you have HIV infection or an STD.
· Manforce will not prevent pregnancy. If your partner may become pregnant and you wish to avoid pregnancy, be sure to use an effective form of birth control.
· Manforce may uncommonly cause mild, temporary vision changes (eg, blurred vision, sensitivity to light, blue/green color tint to vision). Contact your doctor if vision changes persist or are severe.
· Rarely, an eye problem called nonarteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION) has been reported in patients who took Manforce . This may lead to decreased vision or permanent loss of vision in some cases. If you notice a sudden decrease in vision or loss of vision in one or both eyes, contact your doctor right away.
· Sudden decreases in hearing and loss of hearing have been reported in some patients who have taken Manforce . Sometimes they also noticed ringing in the ears or dizziness. If you notice a sudden decrease or loss of hearing, contact your doctor right away.
· Do not use other medicines or treatments for ED while you are taking Manforce without first checking with your doctor.
· Use Manforce with caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
· Manforce is not recommended for use in children.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
· Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
· Diarrhea; dizziness; flushing; headache; heartburn; stuffy nose; upset stomach.
· Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); chest pain; fainting; fast or irregular heartbeat; memory loss; numbness of an arm or leg; one-sided weakness; painful or prolonged erection; ringing in the ears; seizure; severe or persistent dizziness; severe or persistent vision changes; sudden decrease or loss of hearing; sudden decrease or loss of vision in one or both eyes.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.