- Categories / Bestseller / Dostinex Generic (Cabergoline)
Generic Dostinex (Cabergoline)
|0.5mg x 20 pills||$1.03||$123.00||$94.00|
|0.5mg x 40 pills||$1.80||$72.00|
|0.5mg x 60 pills||$1.38||$83.00||$25.00|
|0.5mg x 80 pills||$1.24||$99.00||$45.00|
|0.5mg x 100 pills||$1.13||$113.00||$68.00|
|0.5mg x 140 pills||$0.94||$131.00||$122.00|
|0.5mg x 160 pills||$0.85||$136.00||$153.00|
|0.5mg x 180 pills||$0.77||$139.00||$186.00|
|0.5mg x 200 pills||$0.70||$140.00||$221.00|
Buy Generic Dostinex (Cabergoline) Online
Dostinex Generic (Cabergoline)
Dostinex (Cabergoline) Is Traditionally used to treat different types of Medical issues that occur when a lot of this hormone prolactin is produced. It may be applied to treat certain menstrual problems, fertility problems in men and women, and pituitary prolactinomas (tumors of the pituitary gland). We Offer Wide range Of Generic Dostinex (Cabergoline) Online USA, UK At Cheap Price
It works by preventing the mind from making and releasing the Prolactin hormone in the adrenal gland. Cabergoline usage is generally ceased when prolactin levels are normal for 6 months. It could be provided with again in case symptoms of too much prolactin occur.
This medicine is available only with your physician's prescription.
What is Generic Dostinex used for?
Inhibition of physiological lactation - Dostinex has been approved for preventing the beginning of physiological lactation from the puerperium for clearly defined medical factors.
Treatment of hyperprolactinemic disorders - Dostinex is also indicated for the treatment of esophageal hyperprolactinaemia.
How To Use Generic Dostinex
You should seek medical advice in relation to medicines and use only as directed by a healthcare professional.
· The way to take this medicine: Oral
· Store below 25 degrees Celsius
· Shelf lifetime is 24 Months.
Always read the label. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
What are the side effects of Dostinex?
Dostinex (cabergoline) is a dopamine receptor antagonist used to handle a hormone imbalance in which there is an excessive amount of prolactin in the blood (also referred to as hyperprolactinemia).
Less serious side effects may include:
· nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, gas, indigestion, constipation
· headache, depressed mood
· dizziness, spinning sensation
· drowsiness, nervousness
· hot flashes
· numbness or tingly feeling
· dry mouth
What Is Dostinex Dosage?
· Dostinex comes as a tablet to take by mouth. It's typically taken with or without food twice a week.
· Your doctor will most likely start you on a low dose of the drug and gradually increase it.
· Follow the instructions on your prescription label carefully when taking this medicine.
· Don't take more or less cabergoline than is recommended.
· Don't stop taking this medicine without first talking to your doctor.
· Cabergoline is usually stopped when prolactin levels are normal for six months, but your doctor will probably take you off the drug gradually.
Symptoms of a Dostinex overdose may include:
· Nasal congestion
if you miss a dose of Dostinex, take it as soon as you remember. But call your doctor for instructions if you've missed a dose and it's almost time for the next one. Don't take an extra dose of cabergoline unless directed by your doctor to do so.
Who should NOT take this medication?
· Do not take Dostinex if you:
· are allergic to cabergoline or any ingredients of the medication
· are allergic to ergot derivatives (e.g., ergotamine)
· have a history of lung or heart fibrotic disorders
· have altered heart valves (e.g., valve restriction)
· have high blood pressure that is not controlled
Uncontrolled hypertension. Sensitivity to ergot alkaloids.
Not for pregnancy-induced hypertension or post partum lactation inhibition or suppression. Respiratory or cardiac disorder because of fibrosis. Hepatic dysfunction. Pregnancy (Cat.B). Nursing mothers: maybe not suggested.