- Categories / Bestseller / Apcalis Jelly ® (Tadalafil)
Apcalis jelly (Tadalafil)
|20mg × 14 Sachets||$1.29||$18.00|
|20mg × 28 Sachets||$1.04||$29.00||$7.00|
|20mg × 56 Sachets||$0.95||$53.00||$20.00|
|20mg × 98 Sachets||$0.94||$92.00||$47.00|
Buy Apcalis jelly Tadalafil Online
Apcalis Jelly ® (Tadalafil)
Powerlessness is state when men lose strength to complete sexual activity. From recovering this situation apcalis oral jelly is taken. This medication is a generic version of Cialis. Apcalis oral jelly is popular and efficient treatment to treat erectile dysfunction. Erectile Wellness Offer Wide Range Of ED Product Online At Discounted Price In USA, Uk.
The sachets container gel like substance is much easier to take than conventional pills. Take them directly through mouth. For up to next 36 hours men can anytime indulge in the sex. The drug is long lasting in effect.
How should I use this medicine?
Tadalafil is used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) and symptoms of benign prostatic hypertrophy (enlarged prostate).
How Does Apcalis Jelly Work?
Apcalis oral jelly treats ED by being effective on two enzymes- PDE5 enzyme and cGMP enzyme. Later one is essential for erection. Apcalis jelly ejects cGMP enzyme in the blood. It helps blood by pushing it towards reproductive organ during arousal so that hard erections can be achieved. Former enzyme i.e. PDE5 is inhibited by the drug. It forcibly replaces cGMP enzyme and take its place. PDE5 blocks blood way.
Apcalis jelly inhibits PDE5 and serves big purpose in treating ED. Nitric oxide is released by the drug on stimulation. This is a chemical used for dilating penis blood arteries so that blood can go to the penis without problem. This process keeps going till sexual activity completes. The drug is efficient in working upon male impotence. The working is similar to regular apcalis pill however the only difference is that this drug is available in liquid form.
How Do I take Apcalis jelly?
Apcalis oral jelly is available in sachets. Sachets do not need water for swallowing. They are directly taken through mouth. Taking sachet in advance is required for good results. At least take it 45 minutes in advance. The lasting time of the drug is very long around 36 hours. One sachet is sufficient for one time. Do not take another sachet until 36 hours gets completed.
Doctor always suggests taking the drug on empty stomach. It’s because empty stomach the drug can react fast. Foods reduce its effectiveness. Especially, fatty and oily foods reduce the drug efficiency a lot.
Apcalis Jelly is indicated for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Apcalis Jelly is a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor. It works by helping to increase blood flow into the penis during sexual stimulation. This helps you to achieve and maintain an erection.
Use Apcalis Jelly as directed by your doctor.
- Take Apcalis Jelly by mouth with or without food.
- For use as needed: Take Apcalis Jelly at least 30 minutes before sexual activity, as directed by your doctor. Apcalis Jelly may work for up to 36 hours after you take it.
- For daily use: Take Apcalis Jelly regularly at about the same time each day.
- Talk with your doctor if you have questions about how you should take Apcalis Jelly
- Check with your doctor before you eat grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice while you are taking Apcalis Jelly
- For use as needed: If you miss a dose of Apcalis Jelly and you still intend to engage in sexual activity, take it as soon as you remember. Continue to take it as directed by your doctor.
- For daily use: If you miss a dose of Apcalis Jelly, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Apcalis Jelly.
There is no mention of a specific dosage for this supplement. It can be bought in varying doses depending on the medical conditions which the men suffer from plus the extent of the erectile dysfunction symptoms they experience. To deal with these issues doctors may prescribe either Zenegra 50 mg or Zenegra 100 mg.
The frequency of use and the number of tablets can also be recommended by health care professionals and pharmacists based on individual consultations. The effects show up in a time span of between 30 to 60 minutes and could last up to four hours; it is therefore advisable that it should be taken half an hour before any sexual activity.
- It is recommended to discuss medical history with doctor prior starting apcalis oral jelly treatment. This is to avoid health complications later.
- Tell if you have allergy with anything. Especially if you are allergic to drug’s main ingredient i.e. Tadalafil, please do not take the drug.
- If having heart problems, high blood pressure, diabetes etc, do not take apcalis jelly.
- Alcohol interferes with the drug’s functioning. It is better not to take it with the drug.
- Dizziness is noted in men taken apcalis jelly. So, undertaking any activity after taking the drug should be avoided.
- Elder men should not take the drug without doctor’s advice.
- The drug is only for addressing ED. Do not take the drug for other sexual problems.
- Nitrates intake works like a fuel in emerging side effects of severe type. Do not take them with apcalis oral jelly.
- Apcalis Jelly is only for men thus children or women should not have this medication.
- It needs to be taken only under a healthcare professional.
- Alcohol should be restrict as this medication will not show the effect.
- Apcalis Oral jelly will not show effective result after having a high-fat meal, so avoid having high fatty meals before or after having this medication.
Where should I keep my medicine?
Store Apcalis Jelly at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Brief storage at temperatures between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Apcalis Jelly out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Tadalafil.
Do Not Use Apcalis Jelly if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Apcalis Jelly
- you have severe kidney problems and will be taking Apcalis Jelly daily
- you have severe liver problems or certain hereditary degenerative eye problems (eg, retinitis pigmentosa)
- you have certain heart problems (eg, unstable angina, angina during sexual intercourse, uncontrolled irregular heartbeat), low blood pressure, or uncontrolled high blood pressure
- you have had a heart attack within the past 90 days or you have had severe heart failure or a stroke within the past 6 months
- you are taking a nitrate (eg, isosorbide, nitroglycerin) in any form (eg, tablet, capsule, patch, ointment), or nitroprusside
- you have been advised by your doctor to avoid sexual activity because of heart problems
- you use certain recreational drugs called "poppers" (eg, amyl nitrate or nitrite, butyl nitrate or nitrite)
- you take another PDE5 inhibitor (eg, sildenafil, vardenafil) or another medicine that contains tadalafil.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Apcalis Jelly. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have a deformed penis (eg, Peyronie disease, cavernosal fibrosis), blood cell problems (eg, sickle cell anemia, leukemia, multiple myeloma), or any other condition that may increase the risk of a prolonged erection (priapism)
- if you have a history of a prolonged (more than 4 hours) or painful erection (priapism)
- if you have a history of certain eye problems (eg, retinitis pigmentosa, sudden vision loss, optic neuropathy, macular degeneration) or hearing problems (eg, ringing in the ears, decreased hearing, hearing loss)
- if you have a history of liver or kidney problems, dialysis, lung problems (eg, pulmonary veno-occlusive disease), high or low blood pressure, ulcers, bleeding problems, heart problems (eg, heart failure, irregular heartbeat, aortic stenosis, angina), or blood vessel problems
- if you have a history of heart attack, stroke, or life-threatening irregular heartbeat.
Some medicines may interact with Apcalis Jelly. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Alpha-blockers (eg, doxazosin), medicines for high blood pressure, nitrates (eg, isosorbide, nitroglycerin), or nitroprusside because severe low blood pressure with dizziness, lightheadedness, and fainting may occur
- Azole antifungals (eg, itraconazole), HIV protease inhibitors (eg, ritonavir), macrolide antibiotics (eg, erythromycin), or telithromycin because they may increase the risk of Apcalis Jelly's side effects
- Barbiturates (eg, phenobarbital), carbamazepine, phenytoin, or rifampin because they may decrease Apcalis Jelly's effectiveness.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Apcalis Jelly may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Apcalis Jelly may cause dizziness, drowsiness, fainting, or blurred vision. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Apcalis Jelly with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Apcalis Jelly may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting; alcohol, hot weather, exercise, or fever may increase these effects. To prevent them, sit up or stand slowly, especially in the morning. Sit or lie down at the first sign of any of these effects.
- Do not drink large amounts of alcohol (eg, 5 drinks or more) while you take Apcalis Jelly. Doing so may increase your risk of dizziness, headache, fast heartbeat, and low blood pressure.
- Patients with heart problems who take Apcalis Jelly may be at increased risk for heart-related side effects, including heart attack or stroke. Symptoms of a heart attack may include chest, shoulder, neck, or jaw pain; numbness of an arm or leg; severe dizziness, headache, nausea, stomach pain, or vomiting; fainting; or vision changes. Symptoms of a stroke may include confusion; vision or speech changes; one-sided weakness; or fainting. Contact your doctor or seek medical attention right away if you experience these symptoms.
- Apcalis Jelly may rarely cause a prolonged (eg, more than 4 hours) or painful erection. This could happen even when you are not having sex. If this is not treated right away, it could lead to permanent sexual problems such as impotence. Contact your doctor right away if this happens.
- Apcalis Jelly does not stop the spread of HIV or other sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) to others through sexual contact. Use barrier methods of birth control (eg, condoms) if you have HIV infection or an STD.
- Apcalis Jelly will not prevent pregnancy. If your partner may become pregnant and you wish to avoid pregnancy, be sure to use an effective form of birth control.
- Apcalis Jelly may uncommonly cause mild, temporary vision changes (eg, blurred vision, sensitivity to light, blue/green color tint to vision). Contact your doctor if vision changes persist or are severe.
- Rarely, an eye problem called nonarteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION) has been reported in patients who took Apcalis Jelly. This may lead to decreased vision or permanent loss of vision in some cases. If you notice a sudden decrease in vision or loss of vision in one or both eyes, contact your doctor right away.
- Sudden decreases in hearing and loss of hearing have been reported in some patients who have taken Apcalis Jelly. Sometimes they also noticed ringing in the ears or dizziness. If you notice a sudden decrease or loss of hearing, contact your doctor right away.
- Do not use other medicines or treatments for ED while you are taking Apcalis Jelly without first checking with your doctor.
- Use Apcalis Jelly with caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- Apcalis Jelly is not recommended for use in children younger 18 years.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
- Dizziness; flushing; headache; heartburn; mild back or muscle pain; stomach upset; stuffy or runny nose.
- Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); chest pain; fainting; fast or irregular heartbeat; memory loss; numbness of an arm or leg; one-sided weakness; prolonged, painful erection; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; ringing in the ears; seizures; severe or persistent back or muscle pain; severe or persistent dizziness; severe or persistent vision changes; sudden decrease or loss of hearing; sudden decrease or loss of vision in one or both eyes.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.