- Categories / Atarax ® (Hydroxyzine)
|25mg x 60 pills||$0.92||$55.00|
|25mg x 90 pills||$0.70||$63.00||$19.00|
|25mg x 120 pills||$0.63||$75.00||$34.00|
|25mg x 180 pills||$0.57||$102.00||$62.00|
|25mg x 270 pills||$0.52||$140.00||$106.00|
|25mg x 360 pills||$0.47||$169.00||$159.00|
|10mg × 60 pills||$0.78||$47.00|
|10mg × 90 pills||$0.60||$54.00||$16.00|
|10mg × 120 pills||$0.53||$64.00||$29.00|
|10mg × 180 pills||$0.49||$88.00||$52.00|
|10mg × 270 pills||$0.44||$119.00||$90.00|
|10mg × 360 pills||$0.40||$144.00||$135.00|
Buy Atarax (Hydroxyzine) Online USA, UK
Atarax ® (Hydroxyzine)
Atarax (hydroxyzine) diminishes action in the focal sensory system. It additionally goes about as an antihistamine that diminishes the characteristic synthetic histamine in the body. Histamine can create indications of sniffling and runny nose or hives on the skin.
How does Atarax Works?
Atarax Tablet is an antihistaminic medication. In allergy, it works by blocking the action of a chemical messenger (histamine). This relieves allergy symptoms such as itching, swelling, and rashes. In short-term anxiety, it works by decreasing the activity in the brain, thereby helping you feel relaxed/sleepy.
What is Atarax used for?
· Atarax is utilized for the help of pruritus (tingling) brought about by different unfavorably susceptible conditions.
· Atarax is likewise used to treat nervousness and pressure, and actuating sedation before or after anesthesia.
· Atarax is likewise used to treat queasiness, heaving, and liquor withdrawal.
How to use Atarax?
· Take this medication by mouth with or without food as directed by your doctor, usually three or four times daily. If you are using the liquid form of this medication, carefully measure the dose using a special measuring device/spoon. Do not use a household spoon because you may not get the correct dose.
· The dosage is based on your age, medical condition, and response to treatment. In children, the dosage may also be based on weight. Do not increase your dose or take this medication more often than directed.
· Tell your doctor if your condition does not improve or if it worsens.
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. If it’s almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose. Do not double your dose to make up for the missed dose.
Seek emergency medical treatment or contact the doctor in case of an overdose.
When not to use?
· Not recommended in patients with known allergy to Atarax Tablet or to cetirizine.
· Prolong QT interval
· Not recommended in patients with the history of QT interval prolongation and with any heart diseases.
· Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.
· Do not take Atarax after the expiry date which is stated on the carton after EXP. The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
· Do not store above 25°C.
· Medicines should not be disposed of via wastewater or household waste. Ask your pharmacist on how to dispose of medicines no longer required. These measures will help protect the environment.
Before using this medication, tell your specialist or drug specialist your medicinal history, particularly of: breathing issues, high weight in the eye (glaucoma), hypertension, kidney issues, liver issues, seizures, stomach/digestive tract issues, (for example, ulcer, blockage), overactive thyroid (hyperthyroidism), trouble peeing (for instance, because of expanded prostate).
Hydroxyzine may cause a condition that influences the heart mood (QT prolongation). QT prolongation can once in a while cause genuine quick/unpredictable heartbeat and different side effects, (for example, extreme discombobulation, blacking out) that need restorative consideration immediately.
The danger of QT prolongation might be expanded on the of the chance that you have certain ailments or are taking different medications that may cause QT prolongation. Prior to taking hydroxyzine, tell your specialist or drug specialist of the considerable number of medications you take and in the event that you have any of the accompanying conditions: certain heart issues (heart disappointment, moderate heartbeat, QT prolongation in the EKG), family ancestry of certain heart issues.
Low dimensions of potassium or magnesium in the blood may likewise build your danger of QT prolongation. This hazard may increment in the event that you utilize certain medications, (for example, diuretics/"water pills") or in the event that you have conditions, for example, extreme perspiring, looseness of the bowels, or regurgitating. Converse with your specialist about taking hydroxyzine securely.
This medication may make you woozy or sluggish or cause obscured vision. Try not to drive, use hardware, or do any movement that requires readiness or clear vision until you are certain you can perform such exercises securely. Dodge mixed refreshments.
· chest discomfort,
· fast heartbeat,
· dry mouth,
· shaking of the hands or feet.