- Categories / Antibiotics / Cleocin Generic (Clindamycin)
Cleocin Generic (Clindamycin)
|300mg x 30 pills||$3.20||$96.00|
|300mg x 60 pills||$2.47||$148.00||$44.00|
|300mg x 90 pills||$2.20||$198.00||$90.00|
|300mg x 120 pills||$2.00||$240.00||$144.00|
|300mg x 180 pills||$1.82||$327.00||$249.00|
|300mg x 270 pills||$1.65||$445.00||$418.00|
|300mg x 360 pills||$1.50||$540.00||$611.00|
|150mg x 10 pills||$2.13||$64.00|
|150mg x 10 pills||$1.47||$132.00||$60.00|
|150mg x 60 pills||$1.63||$98.00||$30.00|
|150mg x 120 pills||$1.33||$160.00||$96.00|
|150mg x 180 pills||$1.21||$218.00||$166.00|
|150mg x 270 pills||$1.10||$297.00||$279.00|
|150mg x 360 pills||$1.00||$360.00||$407.00|
Buy Cleocin Generic Online
Cleocin Generic (Clindamycin)
Cleocin (Clindamycin) is indicated in the treatment of serious infections caused by susceptible anaerobic bacteria.
How does Cleocin work?
Cleocin is an antibiotic used for treating serious infections. It is effective again several types of bacteria such as Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus pneumoniae, Staphylococcus epidermidis, and Propionibacterium acnes. It reduces the growth of bacteria by interfering with their ability to make proteins.
What is Cleocin used for?
• Cleocin is utilized for the treatment of genuine diseases brought about by helpless microscopic organisms. It is regularly utilized for treating penicillin-unfavorably susceptible patients or in different circumstances where penicillin or other elective anti-infection agents can't be utilized.
Examples of diseases that are treated with clindamycin include:
· Serious respiratory tract diseases (for instance, empyema, pneumonitis, and lung ulcer)
· Serious skin and delicate tissue diseases
· Female pelvic and genital tract diseases (for instance, endometritis); and ovarian ulcer)
How to use Cleocin?
Take this prescription by mouth with or without nourishment, as a rule, 4 times each day (at regular intervals), or as coordinated by your specialist. Take it with a full glass of water (8 ounces or 240 milliliters) except if your specialist guides you generally. Try not to rests for in any event 10 minutes in the wake of taking this medicine.
The dose depends on your ailment and reaction to treatment. In kids, the portion is additionally founded on weight.
For the best impact, take this anti-toxin at equitably divided occasions. To enable you to recollect, take this prescription in the meantime consistently.
Keep on taking this prescription until the full recommended sum is done, regardless of whether side effects vanish following a couple of days. Halting the medicine too soon may result in the arrival of the disease.
If you miss a dose, apply it as soon as you remember. If it is near the time of the next dose, skip the missed dose and resume your usual dosing schedule. Do not double the dose to catch up.
overdose has serious symptoms such as passing out or trouble breathing.
· Store at room temperature. Do not refrigerate or freeze.
· Store in a dry place. Do not store in a bathroom.
· Keep all drugs in a safe place. Keep all drugs out of the reach of children and pets.
· Throw away unused or expired drugs. Do not flush down a toilet or pour down a drain unless you are told to do so. Check with your pharmacist if you have questions about the best way to throw out drugs.
Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: liver disease, kidney disease, stomach/intestinal diseases (e.g., colitis, Clostridium difficile-associated diarrhea), allergic conditions (e.g., asthma, hay fever, eczema).
Clindamycin may cause live bacterial vaccines (such as typhoid vaccine) to not work as well. Do not have any immunizations/vaccinations while using this medication unless your doctor tells you to.
Before having surgery, tell your doctor or dentist that you are using this medication (unless your doctor/dentist has directed you to take this drug before surgery as a precaution).
Older adults may be more sensitive to the effects of this the drug, especially persistent diarrhea.
· Fungal overgrowth,
· Pseudomembranous colitis,
· Stevens-Johnson syndrome,
· Low blood pressure (hypotension),
· Sterile abscess at intramuscular (IM) injection site,
· Blood clot,
· Low white blood cell count,
· Low platelet count,
· Kidney dysfunction