- Categories / Alphagan ® (Brimonidine)
|0.15% in 5ml x 1 Drop||$17.00||$17.00|
|0.15% in 5ml x 3 Drops||$13.67||$41.00||$10.00|
|0.15% in 5ml x 6 Drops||$12.17||$73.00||$29.00|
|0.15% in 5ml x 12 Drops||$11.00||$132.00||$71.00|
|0.15% in 5ml x 24 Drops||$10.00||$240.00||$167.00|
Buy Alphagan (Brimonidine) Online
Alphagan ® (Brimonidine)
Alphagan P (brimonidine) reduces the amount of fluid in the eye, which decreases pressure inside the eye.
How does Alphagan work?
Alphagan eye drops to bring down the weight in the eye by diminishing the liquid delivered and bailing the progression of liquid out of the eye chamber.
Topical organization of brimonidine arrangement diminishes intraocular weight (IOP). At the point when utilized as coordinated, brimonidine eye drops have the activity of decreasing raised IOP. Brimonidine has a quick beginning of an activity, with the pinnacle visual hypotensive impact happening at two hours post-dosing. The term impact is 12 hours or more noteworthy.
Alphagan eye drops contain the dynamic fixing brimonidine tartrate. They likewise contain the idle fixings benzalkonium chloride, polyvinyl liquor, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, citrus extract, and sanitized water.
What is Alphagan used for?
This medicine is used to treat open-edge glaucoma or high liquid weight in the eye. Bringing down high liquid weight in the eye lessens the danger of vision misfortune, nerve harm, or visual deficiency. This prescription brings down weight by permitting better liquid seepage from inside the eye and furthermore by decreasing the measure of liquid shaped in the eye. It is known as an alpha agonist.
This medication isn't suggested for use in youngsters under 2 years old because of an expanded danger of genuine symptoms, for example, very hindered relaxing. Approach the specialist or drug specialist for subtleties.
How to use Alphagan?
You may find it easier to put drops in your eye while you are sitting or lying down.
If you are wearing soft contact lenses, remove them before putting the drops in your eye.
To open a new bottle of Alphagan eye drops, first tear off the protective seal from the bottle. The seal will break and you can pull it off and then throw it away.
· Wash your hands well with soap and water;
· Shake the bottle gently;
· Remove the cap;
· Hold the bottle upside down in one hand between your thumb and forefinger or index finger;
· Using your other hand, gently pull down your lower eyelid to form a pouch or pocket;
· Tilt your head back and look up;
· Put the tip of the bottle close to your lower eyelid. Do not let the tip touch your eye;
· Release one drop into the pouch or pocket formed between your eye and eyelid by gently squeezing the bottle;
· Close your eye. Do not blink or rub your eye;
• While your eye is shut, place your pointer against within corner of your eye and press against your sense about around two minutes. This will prevent the medication from depleting through the tear pipe to the nose and throat, from where it tends to be consumed into different pieces of your body. Approach your specialist for increasingly explicit guidelines on this system;
• Replace the top, fixing it firmly;
• Wash your hands again with cleanser and water to expel any buildup.
Wait 15 minutes before replacing your contact lenses.
You may feel a slight burning sensation in the eye shortly after using the eye drops. If this persists or is very uncomfortable, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
Be careful not to touch the dropper tip against your eye, eyelid or anything else to avoid contaminating the eye drops. Contaminated eye drops may give you an eye infection.
If you miss a dose, use it as soon as you remember. If it is near the time of the next dose, skip the missed dose and resume your usual dosing schedule. Do not double the dose to catch up.
This medicine may be harmful if swallowed. overdose has serious symptoms such as passing out or trouble breathing.
You should store your Alphagan eye drops below 25°C in a cool dry place.
Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or to apraclonidine; or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details.
Before using this medicine, tell your specialist or drug specialist your restorative history, particularly of: vein ailments (thromboangiitis obliterans), blood course issue (cerebral or coronary deficiency), melancholy, serious coronary illness, kidney ailment, liver the malady, Raynaud's ailment, low pulse after standing (orthostatic hypotension).
This medication may make you unsteady or tired or cause obscured vision. Try not to drive, use hardware, or do any activity that requires readiness or clear vision until you are certain you can perform such exercises securely. Farthest point mixed refreshments.
· dry eyes,
· red eyes,
· irritation of the eyes,
· blurred vision,
· a sensation of a foreign body in the eye,
· corneal staining,
· increased sensitivity to light,
· eyelid redness,
· eye pain,
· eyelid swelling, and
· low blood pressure.